Silver Airways

Subscribe
73  473  523  563  569  570  571  572  573  574  575  576  577  583  623  673 
Page 573 of 683
Go to
need proof lol
Quote: need proof lol

Silver did say they were going to mostly pull out of ATL and redeploy the assets, but failed to mention where...
Quote: Silver did say they were going to mostly pull out of ATL and redeploy the assets, but failed to mention where...
The airplanes were going to be used in IAD (adding two airports from the CLE system) and FL (adding freq.)

We have neither the airplanes nor the staffing for any additional flying.
Quote: The airplanes were going to be used in IAD (adding two airports from the CLE system) and FL (adding freq.)

Don't doubt it one bit.... I was just offering a possible scenario. It most likely would have been announced already as its just over 2 months away, no?
Quote: In other news, I'm looking forward to that base in IAH.
Quote: You pullin my chain or did my non workin a** miss something?
Quote: Silvah is goin' to Texas
Quote: Lookout! You're gonna get someone excited.
Quote: lol "Growth"
Quote: So what's the deal? You guys are officially starting IAH?
Quote: Yeah. Base opens August 1st with 11 cities I believe.
Quote: All for UA I take it? Most of the old Colgan routes?

Are you guys going to keep IAD?
Quote: It must be to take over the routes that the ExpressJet 135's are doing now, which are getting parked. There are no city pairs loaded that are 'currently' scheduled to be flown by Silver or the Saab. They will simply just substitute equipment as it gets closer. It's a little too late to announce new service seeing as its less than three months away, so I wouldn't expect any new city pairs.
Quote: need proof lol
Quote: Silver did say they were going to mostly pull out of ATL and redeploy the assets, but failed to mention where...
Quote: The airplanes were going to be used in IAD (adding two airports from the CLE system) and FL (adding freq.)

Quote: Don't doubt it one bit.... I was just offering a possible scenario. It most likely would have been announced already as its just over 2 months away, no?
Quote:
Mr. Chow says April fools?
Is it just me or is anyone else unable to book travel through the website.

When I go to silverairways.com I am unable to select from and to cities. It won't let me "click" into the box. I can however select dates.

I tried 2 different browsers.
Added one destination out of FLL, yippee!!
VP of Flight Ops says, "Definitely maybe September 6th for CLE exit date. Working backwards from that, a System Staffing Bid would have to be run no later than mid-July."
Quote: VP of Flight Ops says, "Definitely maybe September 6th for CLE exit date. Working backwards from that, a System Staffing Bid would have to be run no later than mid-July."
Definitely maybe.. Wow...
73  473  523  563  569  570  571  572  573  574  575  576  577  583  623  673 
Page 573 of 683
Go to