Silver Airways

Subscribe
87  487  537  577  583  584  585  586  587  588  589  590  591  597  637 
Page 587 of 683
Go to
Quote: I think I got STD at the interview
Just let it burn bro, burn
Might be commuting from KLWB for a bit to atl or iAd. Can anyone tell me what the loads are like. Is that jump seat ever full?
Quote: Might be commuting from KLWB for a bit to atl or iAd. Can anyone tell me what the loads are like. Is that jump seat ever full?
Rarely. The jumpseat in the Saab is pretty much for looks only. If the plane is full chances are it also weight restricted and the jumpseater will be the first thing kicked off
If silver is no longer with United Express...does this mean Silver will be pulling out of IAD? seems like that all Silver does, Push in and pull out. Never around for the climax.
Quote: If silver is no longer with United Express...does this mean Silver will be pulling out of IAD? seems like that all Silver does, Push in and pull out. Never around for the climax.
Operating as own-brand out of Z gates. Be interesting to see how long they can keep the place staffed with FAs, rampers, gate agents and MX with no flight benefits. IIRC from my experience there, lots of those people are/were only there for the flight bennies. Couple that with forcing the MX people to relocate again with the move out of GNV, and it looks grim from my vantage point.
Can we get an update re Silver? What's the latest?

-number of pilots
-number and location of pilot domiciles
-code shares with
-aircraft number and breakdown
-number new hires currently in class
-pilot hiring intentions for remainder of year
Is there any truth to a rumor that Silver is seeking to acquire a part 135 certificate?
Quote: Is there any truth to a rumor that Silver is seeking to acquire a part 135 certificate?
Like Great Lakes? I thought they got rid of all the 1900s? Makes NO sense at all to run a Saab with only 9 seats, if it's even legal to try.
Is this Silver's swan song?
Quote: Is this Silver's swan song?
Based on everything that's happened in the regional world the last few years I'd say silvers in a better posisition then most, think about it, very deep pockets for a parent company, even better the parent company isn't a mainline that can pull an envoy type move, they control there own destiny, not others, can silver survive ? Just look north at ravn and pen air.
87  487  537  577  583  584  585  586  587  588  589  590  591  597  637 
Page 587 of 683
Go to