FDX MEC Recalling Chairman?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 10
Go to
Quote: What grounds are they using as the reason?

"Lack of Leadership" has caused the Crewforce to not want to enter Section 6 negotiations, or some other drivel close to this. Such claptrap!!!!!!! Mature weighing of all factors currently in play caused the crewforce want to take the 3%. CB. TH. TC.......we are watching.
Why is TC still a rep? He got voted in then moved to Hong Kong.

If this happens look for everything turning into a secret deal. If you're not at the top hold onto your wallet....Won't help but it may calm you as you get the shaft.
The DW cronies really are trying to bring this group down aren't they. They must think they're so smart.
Heard back from my LEC rep and he said no recall discussions. Just normal negotiating meeting with some strategy discussions. False alarm floated on the gripe and whine forums.
Apparently the "Mis-guided Small Faction" couldn't muster the support to get a recall agenda item adopted. Props to whichever MEC reps who refused to allow this. The "Throw-Back Three" obviously are not paying attention,; we are currently happy w/Capt Stratton and his Admin. But stay tuned folks.....this is just the first salvo........Lets pay attention, shall we?
Quote: Heard back from my LEC rep and he said no recall discussions. Just normal negotiating meeting with some strategy discussions. False alarm floated on the gripe and whine forums.
Not sure who your rep is, but the gripe and whine forum seems to have it correct. My source confirmed a motion was made and they then went into executive session. It has been averted for now.
Quote: Not sure who your rep is, but the gripe and whine forum seems to have it correct. My source confirmed a motion was made and they then went into executive session. It has been averted for now.
Ditto P-Check. Confirmed by multiple sources. It never ceases to amaze me what a little Sunshine in the darkness can do...........
Well I confirmed from 2 separate sources that they TC, TH, CB, BM are in fact trying to recall the chairman and that outgoing block rep PB and the ANC rep are sympathetic to their cause. The recall failed today but you definitely need to contact your block reps and tell them your wishes.
Does anyone else thinks it's weird that with all the block reps at the same meeting, one comes out saying "we're talking about strategy, no recall discussed" and at least two others say "there was a recall attempt in there!"

Someone is bending the truth.....Hope you don't trust that rep to date anyone you know.
Quote: The recall failed today but you definitely need to contact your block reps and tell them your wishes.
Wishes for what?
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 10
Go to