Pilot impersonates Federal Agent

Subscribe
15  21  22  23  24  25 
Page 25 of 25
Go to
Quote: Just to revive this thread, this tool is at a ULCC now, AFTER also wrecking a Cirrus, and got a CJO from a Legacy. He tried to double dip them, the Legacy found out, and terminated him. What a winner!!
No way…… just looked him up in the system. He’s a captain
Which airline?
Quote: Which airline?
Brickyards
Quote: Brickyards
he's a captain at the regional airline that republic sold years ago that flies airbuses.
Quote: Just to revive this thread, this tool is at a ULCC now, AFTER also wrecking a Cirrus, and got a CJO from a Legacy. He tried to double dip them, the Legacy found out, and terminated him. What a winner!!
Was this legacy episode a little over a year ago?
Prison
Quote: Send me a PM if you ever need a really good lawyer. If you actually believe that stuff you are writing, you are going to need one.

On the other hand, just keep on saving lives by stopping that odd swerve wherever you may detect it, I'm sure you will capture a wanted criminal someday, but I bet you get caught first.
Well said. Someone should write a book titled “ How To Earn Three Squares A Day, why you should never take legal advice from a pilot”.
Quote: Well said. Someone should write a book titled “ How To Earn Three Squares A Day, why you should never take legal advice from a pilot”.
Nor investment advice…
Quote: No way…… just looked him up in the system. He’s a captain
Yikes. Imagine this dude bending metal and the media looking at this guy's background. Which ever airline hired him would be done.
15  21  22  23  24  25 
Page 25 of 25
Go to