9E Corporate employees outraged at Sean Menke

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 5 of 8
Go to
Quote: What are you guys complaining about? That's just what CEO guys make. Don't complain, work hard, be thankful you have jobs and maybe someday you will be rich too. And remember to vote republican.
it's class envy. CEO's are job creators. What Menke really needs is a tax break. we are putting way to much of teh burden on him.
Quote: it's class envy. CEO's are job creators. What Menke really needs is a tax break. we are putting way to much of teh burden on him.
Create job and taketh away!
another FU Friday with no FU? Just get it over with already!
Quote: another FU Friday with no FU? Just get it over with already!

Still 7 hours left in the business day... not saying its gonna happen today, but the day is still young...
Quote:
Quote: another FU Friday with no FU? Just get it over with already!

Still 7 hours left in the business day... not saying its gonna happen today, but the day is still young...
I'd say that next week is the big Friday where it may come. It would be the last Friday before the April 2nd deadline.

All just speculation of course.
Quote: I'm sure you watched Titanic. Did you ever see that Captain do anything besides sipping tea?
He also went down with the ship
Quote: He also went down with the ship
You have seriously got to change your avatar because it's FREAKING ME OUT!!
+1.............
Quote: it's class envy. CEO's are job creators. What Menke really needs is a tax break. we are putting way to much of teh burden on him.
HA! I know it is sarcasm, but I would venture to guess he has "De-created" many more jobs in the BK of Frontier and the PNCL, Mesaba, and Colgan merger than he ever created.

I also like how the editorial says he is a "proven entity" and gives him credit for steering Frontier through BK. Yea, real genius on his part, the company got bought in BK and is still losing money. He did a used car sales man job and sold a lemon to a sucker.
There is more going on here with the April 2 supposed deadline..

See SEC Filing by PNCL "Confidential treatment order" 2012-03-08

"Pinnacle Airlines Corp. submitted an application under Rule 24b-2 requesting confidential treatment for information it excluded from the Exhibits to a Form 8-K filed on January 26, 2012"

excluded is the keyword.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 5 of 8
Go to