Vjm #6

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
"If you are a B737 Captain or First Officer in IAH, EWR, CLE, LAX or GUM that does a straight pickup after the issuance of this bulletin of a full trip pairing from open time that originates on March 27, 2012 through April 2, 2012, that pickup will be treated as a “voluntary junior manning” (VJM) event and you will be paid a minimum of 4:30/day orflight time flown, whichever is greater, at 150% of your normal hourly rate."

So far, March 9th through April 2nd, continuous.
Quote:
"If you are a
B737 Captain or First Officer in IAH, EWR, CLE, LAX or GUM that does a straight pickup after the issuance of this bulletin of a full trip pairing from open time that originates on March 27, 2012 through April 2, 2012, that pickup will be treated as a “voluntary junior manning” (VJM) event and you will be paid a minimum of 4:30/day orflight time flown, whichever is greater, at 150% of your normal hourly rate."

So far, March 9th through April 2nd, continuous.

Why don't they just get it over with......Stamp it as a "standing order" through Labor Day Weekend.

Stating the obvious....A "well" staffed Airline at the CAL.
Quote: Why don't they just get it over with......Stamp it as a "standing order" through Labor Day Weekend.

Stating the obvious....A "well" staffed Airline at the CAL.
When the summer meltdown happens and the company blames it on a sickout, the union should bring out this paper trail of pilot bulletins as proof that they did, with foreknowledge and specific intent, understaff the airline.
Quote: When the summer meltdown happens and the company blames it on a sickout, the union should bring out this paper trail of pilot bulletins as proof that they did, with foreknowledge and specific intent, understaff the airline.
After the CAL-ALPA response (lack of) from last summers "accused" sick-out, we'll see.

Not holding my breath, but your points are spot on.
Wow. I'm on the wrong airplane. I could be lining my pockets right now.
Quote: Wow. I'm on the wrong airplane. I could be lining my pockets right now.

I hope that was pure sarcasm or TIC.
CAL 737 CAPT $150/hr
UAL A320 CAPT $138/hr

SWA 737 F/O $151/hr

We are getting ***** every day this contract goes on and people are helping out??
Quote: I hope that was pure sarcasm or TIC.
You need to read my older posts.
Quote: CAL 737 CAPT $150/hr
UAL A320 CAPT $138/hr

SWA 737 F/O $151/hr

We are getting *****every day this contract goes on and people are helping out??
Agreed w contract...FWIW CAL NG Capt is $170 an hour. 150 is classics (26 total) and 700. Point well taken, and we keep doing it to ourselves...
Quote: CAL 737 CAPT $150/hr
UAL A320 CAPT $138/hr

SWA 737 F/O $151/hr

We are getting ***** every day this contract goes on and people are helping out??
Nothing but short term greed - they just don't get it.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to