SurfAir

Subscribe
10  50  56  57  58  59  60  61 
Page 60 of 61
Go to
Quote: http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-surf-air-lawsuit-20180623-story.html
Same link as above.
Get you hours while you can. It might be "all good" in Texas or East Coast, until it isn't.
Quote: Get you hours while you can. It might be "all good" in Texas or East Coast, until it isn't.
East Coast?
Advanced Air would be a good place to go, and they have lots of other stuff going on besides flying for Surf. Encompass only flew for Surf, that’s why they are screwed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Based on the activity of the Surf fleet, and other things surrounding them. I think they might be done.
Quote: Based on the activity of the Surf fleet, and other things surrounding them. I think they might be done.
ONEJET will be joining them in the dust heap soon too ...
Any news on Surf Air? I heard their Texas operation, formerly known as Rise, had stiffed several operators.
Quote: Any news on Surf Air? I heard their Texas operation, formerly known as Rise, had stiffed several operators.
Not sure about Rise. The Texas operation of Surf Air is currently being conducted by Tradewind Aviation.
Quote: Not sure about Rise. The Texas operation of Surf Air is currently being conducted by Tradewind Aviation.
Rise was bought by Surf Air about a year ago. Tradewind operates most, but not all, of Surf Airs TX flying.
I can't comment about how things are going for Surf, I'm sure everyone knows how to Google
Any news on first officer hiring? Or if Surf is even still flying. Haven't seen them in San Diego in a while.
10  50  56  57  58  59  60  61 
Page 60 of 61
Go to