Tool of the day

Subscribe
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  21  61  111  511  1011 
Page 11 of 1239
Go to
Quote: At my last outfit, I had a guy lecture me for 4 days about how vaccines were poison.

It took all my will not to laugh him out of the cockpit...but I tried to be a "good guy", and hopefully save one of his kids from having something bad happen.

I have a degree in molecular biology, but no amount of careful explanation on how things really work seemed to phase him in the slightest.

I've come to realize that most people are drama queens, in some form or another, and will latch on to anything, no matter how foolish it makes them look, to further that.

Nu
oooh, reminds me of flying with the angry preachy vegan
Quote: oooh, reminds me of flying with the angry preachy vegan
Yea, but I usually don't have anything to say to the preachy vegans. They're already living in a world without bacon, and I, for one, can't think of any level of hell worse than that. No need to pile on.

Nu
Quote: They're already living in a world without bacon, and I, for one, can't think of any level of hell worse than that. No need to pile on.

Nu
I think there's a lot of guys here that can do without More Bacon.
Quote: Yea, but I usually don't have anything to say to the preachy vegans. They're already living in a world without bacon, and I, for one, can't think of any level of hell worse than that. No need to pile on.

Nu
Yup.......and I'd kill myself if I had to live without a hunk of cow from Outback from time to time
I've always liked the guys who start with, "ya know, we gotta take our country BACK"

It doesn't matter if the guy is from the left or right, the rant seems to always start with that one liner
In my experience, the most vocal vegans and health-food conscious individuals are usually the ones who smoke cigarettes and drink to excess. Go figure!
Quote: In my experience, the most vocal vegans and health-food conscious individuals are usually the ones who smoke cigarettes and drink to excess. Go figure!
That's cuz cigarettes and beer glasses don't have faces.........duhhhhh
Quote: I've always liked the guys who start with, "ya know, we gotta take our country BACK"

It doesn't matter if the guy is from the left or right, the rant seems to always start with that one liner
I just say, "Yes, as a member of the Lakota nation, I agree."

That usually shuts them down.
Quote: I have a degree in molecular biology, but no amount of careful explanation on how things really work seemed to phase him in the slightest.
Nu
Yeah but still...
Quote: Yup.......and I'd kill myself if I had to live without a hunk of cow from Outback from time to time
Amen.

If God didnt intend for us to eat animals he wouldn't have made them out of meat.

7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  21  61  111  511  1011 
Page 11 of 1239
Go to