Republic Airways to Fly Q400's for UAX

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 29
Go to
So....yeah....about Lynx and how the Q400 doesn't fit the RAH model...
Quote: When are we going to stand and be united as a pilot group and stop heading over to the airlines that just put us on furlough? If no one goes over, then they will have no one to fly the planes, sad how they know they can gut an airline and be able to staff another one, that just took your flying, now cheaper because everyone is going to be on first year pay! Sad industry we are in!
Very true it is sad and crooked.
Quote: When are we going to stand and be united as a pilot group and stop heading over to the airlines that just put us on furlough? If no one goes over, then they will have no one to fly the planes, sad how they know they can gut an airline and be able to staff another one, that just took your flying, now cheaper because everyone is going to be on first year pay! Sad industry we are in!
I agree....I am ****ed off that the Colgan guys don't go with the planes at their longevity pay date. Just start a bunch of guys starting over at year one pay. Reminds me of the old bag over the head, punch in the face that Chevy Chase, er Clark Griswold spoke of in Christmas Vacation...
Just. Don't. Do. It.

RAH Contract NOW! | Teamsters Local 357
Pay rate already established or do they have to "negotiate?"
Quote: Pay rate already established or do they have to "negotiate?"
I'm sure it's at year one and at 50seat jet rates...
So RAH is going to have 28 Q's flying by the Fall? That's about 280 pilots. How in the world do they accomplish that amount of training by October or so? Are they going to hire captains off the street?
I wonder what the bases will be
Didn't some of the Lynx guys end up at Colgan? They should have recall rights.
And the Repubic FOs lick their chops.............
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 29
Go to