News Report: Comair getting shut down?

Subscribe
5  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19 
Page 15 of 19
Go to
This is a truly sad day. Best wishes to all folks involved.
Sorry to hear this people.
For all of those interested, I can help get you to the front of the pack for interviews with Republic. PM me your contact info. I know CMH and IND are pretty junior right now. Many newhires are holding lines right out of the schoolhouse.
So sad to hear this. Good luck, guys.
So sad to hear this, Comair was the place to be for so many years. If y'all need anything I can help with, don't hesitate to ask!
My thoughts and prayers are for all my former co-workers today. Good luck with your future endeavors.
My thoughts and prayers for the great employees of Comair. I have worked there for many years.

SHAME ON YOU DELTA EXECUTIVES!

Richard, your such a DORK. Go pound sand you piece of !$&%{
Guys I'm really sorry to hear about this. If you're looking for another opportunity SkyWest is currenlty hiring. If you'd like, pm me and I'll give you ther person to contact. Again, I am truly sorry...
When is the announcement of who is getting the 7 and 900s? Gee, I wonder if the recipient will be Go Jets?

Sad! Comair pilots and FAs are tops in my book! Hard to stay classy in this industry!
Quote: My thoughts and prayers for the great employees of Comair. I have worked there for many years.

SHAME ON YOU DELTA EXECUTIVES!

Richard, your such a DORK. Go pound sand you piece of !$&%{

Sir, Thank you very much.
5  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19 
Page 15 of 19
Go to