ExpressJet updates?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 29
Go to
Anyone have any updates on Express Jets hiring? Class Dates ect.
I have heard nothing. It's expressjet by the way....no "s". You might want to get that down before you type up a resume'.
Lol yeah I'll work on that.
Company email today said that the current CRJ classes in progress should have us right sized for the foreseeable future. Not sure about the ERJ side.
Just had an interview not too long ago. For my first airline interview I think it went fairly well. Just waiting for a call back, fingers crossed!
Wow so no one has anything?
Quote: Wow so no one has anything?
Haha have some patience, chief. I'm sure legacy expressjet will come-a-callin.
I got a call for the fourth time in the past year yesterday morning. My app is still up on airline apps since I can't take it down. They keep calling to ask if I am interested and I keep telling them no, so it seems that if your well qualified they are calling. I know the next question so here are my quals: 3300 TT, 2100 in CRJ's, Current 121 on a DC9
Im in the pilot puddle as of July when they were trying to refill the pool after the July classes. Almost 2000 hours, Instructor time. Its hard waiting for a class date, but if its going to be for the ERJ side I will wait indefinitely!
Yeah I meet their mins. Thinking of going to the fapa job fair up in Boston at least I can get a face to face.
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 29
Go to