Next Merger?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 4 of 9
Go to
DL/AS for a larger seatac and international hub
I'll be the dark horse and guess SWA and Spirit to gain a foothold in the Caribbean and Latin America as well as a turnkey international operation in FLL. I also think they'll keep the busses.
Quote: I'll be the dark horse and guess SWA and Spirit to gain a foothold in the Caribbean and Latin America as well as a turnkey international operation in FLL. I also think they'll keep the busses.
That is always a possibility.
Me personally I think that JetBlue will by spirit airlines. I know that it does not seem possible since one has a great customer fan base and the other does not
Quote: Me personally I think that JetBlue will by spirit airlines. I know that it does not seem possible since one has a great customer fan base and the other does not

Two completely different airlines. Not a chance. Now, JB and AK make so much more sense.
Quote: Two completely different airlines. Not a chance. Now, JB and AK make so much more sense.
Don't think so. One has Airbus's the other B737's. Both have a large fleet so that isn't going to work. Southwest and Alaska maybe.

I vote for Spirit and Hawaiian since both have Airbus's and the route structure doesn't have many flights that overlap.
Kalitta Charters/AirNet
Quote: Kalitta Charters/AirNet
Didn't AirNet cease operations recently?
No, Not yet
Some buzz still going on about a Spirit Frontier merger.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 4 of 9
Go to