US Airways Calls

Subscribe
39  79  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  99  139  189 
Page 89 of 441
Go to
Airways is smaller than most other majors. And the 170 FOs have recent 121 experience with quite a bit of total time. Just saying
Rejection E-mail.
Got rejection email today. Applied Sept. 3rd.
Stats: F/O, 4000TT, 3500 turbine, No TPIC.
Yes to new aircraft init qual in last 5 years.
It's a third party company who does the application process. I heard if the qualifications are met (most 5 yr FOs meet them) the system randomly selects a profile for the HR people to review. My guess is the emails that were sent out today didn't get "randomly" selected.
Denied as well:

-3300 TT
-3100 MIL/1900 multi-PIC/IP
-Current 121 FO (5 months, 100 hrs)

It only shows not selected for the AUG application. I reapplied last month and that is under review still.
I have a couples friends of mine that got rejection emails after applying some months back. I have not gotten anything.. Anybody been through the process, its obviously not bad but, does that mean I moved up to the "short" stack?? thanks

my quals 5500tt
4000 jet
0 TPIC
Quote: I have a couples friends of mine that got rejection emails after applying some months back. I have not gotten anything.. Anybody been through the process, its obviously not bad but, does that mean I moved up to the "short" stack?? thanks

my quals 5500tt
4000 jet
0 TPIC
Did you have "under review" in your profile at all?

Did anyone who had the "under review" get the No thanks email?
Quote: 'Course, I could totally be wrong. I wonder, even though US Airways is considered a major airline, if they really were considering only for the E190 out of this pool and consider some applicants: overqualified.

Just a hunch.
Hiring is for ALL narrow body equipment in east domiciles.
Quote: Did you have "under review" in your profile at all?

Did anyone who had the "under review" get the No thanks email?
Just checked it says "under review"
I got a call yesterday to interview next month. I applied on 8/30 and have been updating my resume every 2 weeks. Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Here's my stats:
No internal rec. No 121 experience, all mil.
ATP, 737 Type.
2000 TT
1650 TPIC
Had a client hired last 3 days after interview. Some others have taken 2 weeks for good news. No idea for reason for the differnces.....
39  79  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  99  139  189 
Page 89 of 441
Go to