Introduce yourself

Subscribe
458  858  908  948  954  955  956  957  958  959  960  961  962  968  1008 
Page 958 of 1040
Go to
Hey I'm a F/O on the 737 NG
China Pilots Association New To APC - Hello!
Hi guys, I am Nick from the China Pilots Association checking in after two years of being a spectator here. Personally I am a low-time pilot with my multi-engine IFR ticket and 1,209 hours (can't afford to fly civil aircraft in China). I am also a former ATC-RC (post-Reagan era). I currently volunteer with the CPA in Beijing which is a NPO of expat aviators (retired/active) with about 300 local Chinese members as well. Overall we have 2,307 members.

We have cooperation with 27 national/regional carriers and avoid the dogs that treat their pilots even worse. We assist with job placements, housing, visas, etc. So if you want to explore the Asia/China scheduled passenger service, air freight, or charter markets, we can help you. We only ask for a donation if we find you a job. Last year we found 332 positions for pilots including 129 left seat jobs. Average pay for junior pilots is $120K and $150K for vets but there are always nice perks involved.

At present there is a demand for the following pilots: B737, A320, A340, B747, Dash 8, G3, G4, G5, DC9, MD80, and C130, but all the majors want pilots under 50 for scheduled passenger service, and under 60 for air freight, and charter work. The job market here changes constantly. Yes, it is a minefield, but having lived and worked here for 8 years now, I know the good, the bad, and the ugly. You can contact me at [email protected].

I will be posting on existing topics as well and will not use this forum as my personal billboard. I am originally from Palos Verdes but moved to Sheffield, then Hong Kong, and now Beijing over the last 18 years. Fly safe people!
Currently I am a FO on a Challenger 605 and want to get more information about joining the regional or majors.
Formerly USMC F-18s. Just separated and picked up my R-ATP with 1250TT. Trying to figure out how the real world works and get back into flying.
Hey
Hello all, I am a student at Liberty University, I have about 180 hours in Skyhawks, Arrows, and Seminoles. I am currently working on my Commercial rating and plan to go to a regional airline then the majors either with cargo or pax.
I am a military instructor pilot reaching the end of my commitment to the Air Force and deciding which route to take (20/Airlines/Reserves).
Currently an FO at a major. Spent 9 years at a regional, worked as an instructor prior to that. Been flying for 17 years total.
Hello everyone, planning to go to a regional after flying abroad for 5 years.
Hello, long time lurker finally decided to get an account.
I am also a long time lurker. I am currently employed as a nuclear reactor operator. I am an inactive CFI and soon I will be flying sailplanes for fun.
458  858  908  948  954  955  956  957  958  959  960  961  962  968  1008 
Page 958 of 1040
Go to