Air Wisconsin

Subscribe
171  571  621  661  667  668  669  670  671  672  673  674  675 
Page 671 of 676
Go to
Quote: I suppose we WO guys are subjected to that possibility of being whipsawed but what market have you been looking at the past five years with a positive market future analysis through year 2028... the AA WO companies are growing still and attrition is high, there is very low probability anyone at a WO is in jeopardy of being SHUT DOWN.
Thanks for that. The guys having this discussion in late September of 2016 appreciate your insight.

Got any rumors about us opening Denver or getting CRJ-550’s? How about the CPP turning into a true Flow? No? None of that? Not even something your buddy heard from his FA girlfriend who’s brother in law works at the DEN parking lot?

I’ll let you show yourself out, then.
Wow.

RF to RC in MKE.

What a time we live in.
I have a feeling there will be a revised result but still crazy.
Not to mention the RC to ORD FO...there’s a story there.
Quote: Not to mention the RC to ORD FO...there’s a story there.

Might be a training failure or training withdrawal.
I was stunned to see RSV FOs getting upgrade. Obviously they have prior 121 experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Might be a training failure or training withdrawal.
I was stunned to see RSV FOs getting upgrade. Obviously they have prior 121 experience

As the MKE RSV FO to MKE RSV CA guy, I can promise I am more shocked than anyone else. And, yes, previous 121 time - specifically at this company, and in these jets (though that doesn't matter). Just took some time away from the industry. Definitely not what I expected when I came back. Won't be shocked if I see a revision, either.
It’s more of a referendum of how god awful our reserve rules are than anything else.
As the guy who just got the RF to RC award, I assure you there is no one more shocked than I am right now. Still expecting a revision to come out. And, yes - I do have previous 121 time. Welcome to eternal RR, I guess.
Quote: As the guy who just got the RF to RC award, I assure you there is no one more shocked than I am right now. Still expecting a revision to come out. And, yes - I do have previous 121 time. Welcome to eternal RR, I guess.

I’m not sure whether to congratulate you or wish you sympathy
But congrats on the upgrade

How long should I wait to hear back from AWAC
I've received CJO in February. My background check (Accurate), and drug test has been completed. They haven't contact me nor sent me a confirmation that all conditions are met for hire.

I need the written confirmation as well for the mortgage process *buying house (I thought it would be easy to obtain but it's not apparently). I've tried to contact pilot recruitment department by e-mail and phone but no one picked up nor replied back.

What should I do and how long should I wait until hear back from AWAC?
171  571  621  661  667  668  669  670  671  672  673  674  675 
Page 671 of 676
Go to