30 777's Ordered this Month from undisclosed

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 
Page 7 of 11
Go to
Quote: How many flights a week are there direct each way with the 777? How many west? How many east?
Quote: What happens all year long?

What is the yearly Far East frequency to MEM?
How many flights each decade? Each century? I'll make my point if I broaden my scope enough.

Take these numbers and multiply by 200. For a decade you would multiply by 2000. For a week 5.

Quote: Flts daily from Kix, Pvg, Szx, Hkg, and now Tpe to Memphis. Some nights there are 2 Hkg - Mem. There are also the Mem Dxb flts that then feed Del and then into Cdg.

From Mem to Nrt, Kix and Icn. Sometimes 2 flts to Nrt.

Most of the 777's in Anc are westbound thru flts to Nrt, Kix, Icn Tpe and Hkg. Rarely does a 777 fly from Anc to Mem. If they come eastbound into Anc, they usually return west to Asia. There are also flts from Hkg and Can that travel thru Cgn and Cdg back to Mem.

I'm sure I am leaving out some sequences.
The fleet is still growing. There were more in 2012 then in 2011. Probably more in 2013.
Quote: The 747 is called the "Dash 8" 0r 747-8!!! Not the -800. Do some darn research before typing please. Supposed to be knowledgable people on here.
Some research??? I thought the Dash 8 was a turboprop. Maybe I need a new search engine.
777LRF burn averages <18,000 pph with 170K cargo from HKG to CVG (7469 NM) for 14 hours block. It can carry more than a 747-400F on that route. I do not consider it to be analogous to the MD-11. Anyone in the long-haul, next-business-day market should be using the 777LRF.
Quote: The 747 is called the "Dash 8" 0r 747-8!!! Not the -800. Do some darn research before typing please. Supposed to be knowledgable people on here.
I certainly hope you weren't yelling at me. If you were, you failed to read my entire post.

Quote: I'm guessing he is referring to the B747-8 Freighter.

Boeing: Commercial Airplanes - 747 - Boeing 747-8 Intercontinental and 747-8 Freighter

So I guess you knew that, but were correcting him since it's a -8 and not -800?
Quote: The fleet is still growing. There were more in 2012 then in 2011. Probably more in 2013.
Current projections. 2015 MD-11 = 727 BUF - MEM sweep flights
weekends in ABE
Quote: Current projections. 2015 MD-11 = 727 BUF - MEM sweep flights
weekends in ABE
There goes the neighborhood.
The MD is going to be the next DC-10.

Newark - Oakland - Indy, with San Juan for the senior guys.

Then maybe I can hold it. I remember 7-year pilots going to the left seat of the -10, in the last few years it was flying.
Quote: The MD is going to be the next DC-10.

Does that mean we can sit at home for a year (getting paid) while waiting to go to training in another airplane?

I don't know, but seems to be at least 2 today. I can't scroll my screen anymore towards Asia!

3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 
Page 7 of 11
Go to