ADI (Aerodynamics)

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 5 of 8
Go to
If Larry Hecht is still there, stay away.
They laid off half their pilots a month or two ago.
Tell me it isn't true the owners are paying their bills and salaries late. Sounds like another Planet Airways.
I was honestly pretty surprisd to hear it myself. 50 seat charter market is booming.
Bad management unfortunately. Was fun flying while it lasted. Basically they been flying for free without collecting payment from clients.

Half the pilots were laid off and 3 planes returned to RP. They been late on payroll and per diem.

They tried recalling the pilots like 2 weeks after furlough so they could go to California to fly without expenses or relocation paid for. I think everyone told them to pound sand.

It had great potential, don't know what their future looks like, if any. Great pilots who are great to work with, but scandals , bad financials and lack of planning and management have severely crippled it.
I've seen two of their planes at KLUK in Cincinnati. Ultimate Air Shuttle are changing their fleet from Dornier 328JET to the EMB-135s. The two I've see have had "RP" tail numbers but I know they are going to Ultimate. I've talked to several pilots there and they have said that those are now their planes.
Quote: I've seen two of their planes at KLUK in Cincinnati. Ultimate Air Shuttle are changing their fleet from Dornier 328JET to the EMB-135s. The two I've see have had "RP" tail numbers but I know they are going to Ultimate. I've talked to several pilots there and they have said that those are now their planes.
One 135 is sitting on the rp ramp in sdf.
They only have 2 airplanes in service right now 359AD and 459AD. I think the LR went back to RP in SDF and the other 2 MPs flown to kingman according to the last flight aware.
Quote: They only have 2 airplanes in service right now 359AD and 459AD. I think the LR went back to RP in SDF and the other 2 MPs flown to kingman according to the last flight aware.
459AD was on KYIP Ramp Sunday.
ADI in Youngstown
Do NOT work for this company! If they call, hang up!
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 5 of 8
Go to