Gulfstream Girl

Subscribe
16  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  36 
Page 26 of 43
Go to
Quote:
I don't mean to sound catty or bitter,

I am a normal HWP (skinny if that) Female Flier; not some bitter chick. I just shake my head when gals like this rocket to the top, darn what it means for us other gals. Sigh......

RadialGal
I agree and as an instructor at a major airline I've had to deal with a couple of these in the past...OMG!
Exactly Airhoss,

Another thing that really miffs me is when family and friends ask: "have you heard of that new Amelia, or Global Girl?"
Oh yes, sadly I have.
I always want to ask, "have you heard of the dozens of female flier friends of mine who safely completed countless revenue flights this week? Oh no? That's because they aren't attention addicted prima donnas."

These gals are often the first to throw the Harassment card too. So watch out boys, a couple of my guy pals have been stung by women like this.

OK, I'll get off my soap box.

RadialGal
Apparently she's getting into acrobatics and posted a picture of herself 'bed flying' an acrobatic maneuver.

Quote: Apparently she's getting into acrobatics and posted a picture of herself 'bed flying' an acrobatic maneuver.

I wonder whos paying for that....
This thread is exactly what she wants.

/just sayin'
Quote: Apparently she's getting into acrobatics and posted a picture of herself 'bed flying' an acrobatic maneuver.

And you would know this because?!? Stop advocating her pointless self promotion!
Good point.
I like the way(ahem) she has the right hand shaped. Beastly.
I think she is saying, "I have a headache."
Quote: I like the way(ahem) she has the right hand shaped. Beastly.
That's the grip she uses on the joystick.
16  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  36 
Page 26 of 43
Go to