Gulfstream Girl

Subscribe
17  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  37 
Page 27 of 43
Go to
Quote: That's the grip she uses on the joystick.
Me thinks you're on to something. Perhaps an in-depth briefing on the intricacies of the joystick and it's use is required.
You guys are a riot.

You know she didn't get to her (ahem) "position," without having that "grip" down cold. I can hear the collective groan from my fellow Aviatrix's. Sorry gals. Low hanging fruit; couldn't resist.

RadialGal
Quote: You guys are a riot.

You know she didn't get to her (ahem) "position," without having that "grip" down cold. I can hear the collective groan from my fellow Aviatrix's. Sorry gals. Low hanging fruit; couldn't resist.

RadialGal
You gotta love a girl who can dish it out and receive it as well, no "tongue in cheek" intended.
Quote: You guys are a riot.

RadialGal
Rimshot....please....
Quote: Near vision 1st class is 20/40. Distant vision is 20/20.
I was talking about 3C vs driver's license for PPL. Both near and far are 20/40 for a 3C.
Quote: You gotta love a girl who can dish it out and receive it as well, no "tongue in cheek" intended.
My nickname is "token."
this thread has to stop! can't keep going to the bathroom like this.

Thought I'd bring this one back from the dead, given recent events.
Quote: Thought I'd bring this one back from the dead, given recent events.
Please don’t post a link so anyone knows what you’re talking about
Looks like she has immunity, but rumors swirling online she was one of the ones procuring girls for Epstein.
17  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  37 
Page 27 of 43
Go to