Delta Hiring News

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  17  57  107  507  1007 
Page 7 of 1123
Go to
Quote: If I'm not mistaken it shows up when they've completed it. I believe you can read what they wrote, but don't quote me on that.
Yep. Once they complete the process it'll appear under the recommendations section of Addendums, and you can read all the recommendations attached.
Quote: Yep. Once they complete the process it'll appear under the recommendations section of Addendums, and you can read all the recommendations attached.
Thanks guys!
I sent them another email and a Facebook message. I should just call them, but I'm feeling a little lazy today.
Jay is right, when you get a rec written, you can see it on the airline apps addendum section.
Thanks Gents!
Quote: This is precisely why UAL and AA/US look so attractive—the amount of retirments will greatly off set the coming dollar/debt bubble.
DL has a very nice share of retirements too though. DL's really kick into gear a year or two after some of the other airlines, but I'd put it right up there even only considering that one angle.
Quote: If I'm not mistaken it shows up when they've completed it. I believe you can read what they wrote, but don't quote me on that. Like I said, very few of us ever go check that email account. Some don't even know it exists. So definitely give your guy a heads up when you submit and follow up. Good luck.
I've asked several friends for their delta emails and gotten the same response--uh send me an email to my other account when you do...I will have to figure out how to get access again.
Quote: I've asked several friends for their delta emails and gotten the same response--uh send me an email to my other account when you do...I will have to figure out how to get access again.
If they've ever set it up in the first place, the password should be the same as their DeltaNet password.
Quote: I've asked several friends for their delta emails and gotten the same response--uh send me an email to my other account when you do...I will have to figure out how to get access again.
Is this an appropriate time for this?
D - Don't
E - EVER
L - Let
T - Technology
A - Advance
Quote: Is this an appropriate time for this?
D - Don't
E - EVER
L - Let
T - Technology
A - Advance

Actually, top right corner of DeltaNet. Click on "web email." Enter user name=Emp #. Enter password= same as DNet one. Read emails. Couldn't be easier. Sometimes it's the biological interface element that is faulty!
Quote:
Actually, top right corner of DeltaNet. Click on "email." Enter password. (Same as DNet one.) Read emails. Couldn't be easier. Sometimes it's the biological interface element that is faulty!
It really is that easy. For what it's worth, the recs from @delta.com email addresses are rumored to hold additional weight in the application scoring process.
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  17  57  107  507  1007 
Page 7 of 1123
Go to