jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
423  923  1323  1373  1413  1419  1420  1421  1422  1423  1424  1425  1426  1427  1433 
Page 1423 of 1434
Go to
Quote: So is that a no? I don't disbelieve you, I just tend to be skeptical of news that doesn't come from the horses mouth.
the horse is saying it in recurrent

Quote: Alright but that's the issue, if it came from the horses mouth to you that doesn't really help anyone on APC. If I believed everything I heard secondhand from Robin Hayes mouth we would have a fleet of 787s, a fleet of 330NEOS, a Vegas base, a Hawaii base, and better uniforms..... so...... I will remain skeptical.
​​​​​​​

fair point indeed
Quote: Are you a CFI? Anything that made you stand out? Do you have an ATP?
Came from a previous regional, so I have an unrestricted ATP
Quote: the horse is saying it in recurrent

fair point indeed
​​​​​​​Anything else of interest that was mentioned in the recurrent mgmt lunch?
Quote: So you have a source for that or is it just something a friend of a friend of a friends cousin who works in management told you?
He is correct. The hiring will be for attrition only, resulting in a slightly smaller list next year. (As of now) Of course we all know that the plan could do a complete 180 next week, next month, or next quarter.
Quote: Is there a slow in hiring yet? Is it still a good time to apply? (Due to aircraft delivery delays)
i just visited the Careers webpage, and the only listing for FOs I saw was the Family Gateway Program. As I read it, that's only open to current JB employees and family members. So hiring, but barely.
Quote: i just visited the Careers webpage, and the only listing for FOs I saw was the Family Gateway Program. As I read it, that's only open to current JB employees and family members. So hiring, but barely.
4 in the last class. 6 for next week. I would say barely is an accurate statement.
Hi, I applied to JB multiple times (maybe twice) and was rejected without interview off the bat.

This is 100% due to me having two initial 121 failures at a regional (psa) about 1.5 years ago. I have a 4 year college degree, no dui, no arrest, no speeding ticket, 100% clean. I've since moved onto Mesa and passed initial, ioe, and recurrent without issues. I absoluelty love Mesa and thier training department, and all CA's and people I fly with, my instructors, and examiners. I feel like Mesa was a much better fit for me than PSA. It was just all around a fantastic and pilot-positive experience, which I heard JB is the same way. I prefer this kind of company culture.

My question is, when will JB consider me?

Mesa is currently in the process of phasing out all CRJ's (which I currently fly), and will be in the process of type rating everyone on the e175/e190.

So if I also get this type rating, will JB consider me then? lets say 6 months from now. It will be me having passed initial on crj at mesa, ioe, recurrent, and a new type (e175/e190) along with passing e175 ioe.

I might give it one more shot, but if JB dosn't consider me this last time, I am just planning on staying in the Aviate program with Mesa and flow to United in the 2 years timelime they've supplied me with (Feb 2026). I'm afraid just having one more shot at applying is all I can give, as antyhing after the time I apply again in 6 months would be too late for me, and i'd very much rather stay at mesa and go to united in the 1.5 years i'd have left when applying again... since my seniroty is very high (top 10% of FO's) so I get any schedule I want, any days off I want, and the pay is fantastic.

Please any input thanks
Quote: Hi, I applied to JB multiple times (maybe twice) and was rejected without interview off the bat.

This is 100% due to me having two initial 121 failures at a regional (psa) about 1.5 years ago. I have a 4 year college degree, no dui, no arrest, no speeding ticket, 100% clean. I've since moved onto Mesa and passed initial, ioe, and recurrent without issues. I absoluelty love Mesa and thier training department, and all CA's and people I fly with, my instructors, and examiners. I feel like Mesa was a much better fit for me than PSA. It was just all around a fantastic and pilot-positive experience, which I heard JB is the same way. I prefer this kind of company culture.

Mesa is currently in the process of phasing out all CRJ's (which I currently fly), and will be in the process of type rating everyone on the e175/e190.

So if I also get this type rating, will JB consider me then? lets say 6 months from now. It will be me having passed initial on crj at mesa, ioe, recurrent, and a new type (e175/e190) along with passing e175 ioe.

I might give it one more shot, but if JB dosn't consider me this last time, I am just planning on staying in the Aviate program with Mesa and flow to United in the 2 years timelime they've supplied me with (Feb 2026). I'm afraid just having one more shot at applying is all I can give, as antyhing after the time I apply again in 6 months would be too late for me, and i'd very much rather stay at mesa and go to united in the 1.5 years i'd have left when applying again... since my seniroty is very high (top 10% of FO's) so I get any schedule I want, any days off I want, and the pay is fantastic.

Please any input thanks
Many folks at JB without any checkride busts spent many years applying every window before getting the coveted interview. Go ahead and try it again and if it doesn't work out just go with your plan.
Quote: Hi, I applied to JB multiple times (maybe twice) and was rejected without interview off the bat.

Please any input thanks
Not trying to be rude but, go to United then.

You have 2 121 checkride training failures in the past 2 years and you're upset that you're not being called by JB, yet your "last resort" is waiting a couple years and flowing to United?

Jesus christ I don't want to be the old guy but damn, kids these days. If they had any idea....
Quote: Not trying to be rude but, go to United then.

You have 2 121 checkride training failures in the past 2 years and you're upset that you're not being called by JB, yet your "last resort" is waiting a couple years and flowing to United?

Jesus christ I don't want to be the old guy but damn, kids these days. If they had any idea....
You failed the type at PSA twice?? Did they ask you to resign?
423  923  1323  1373  1413  1419  1420  1421  1422  1423  1424  1425  1426  1427  1433 
Page 1423 of 1434
Go to