jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
473  873  923  963  969  970  971  972  973  974  975  976  977  983  1023  1073 
Page 973 of 1434
Go to
Quote: Hi all,

I am considering coming to JetBlue and had some questions about the health insurance. I know how upset a lot of you are on here about the current state of affairs, but I need to get out of the regionals. Could someone give me a basic rundown of the plan(s) to include monthly premium for a family as well as deductibles and copays? PM's are fine too. Thank you.
http://lifeisbetterinblue.com/wp-con...E-Guide-PP.pdf

That will objectively describe in great detail how poor our health insurance offerings are. But we have culture, so there's that. #keepsgettingbetter #timetoleave
So, I ran a search and the only info I found was a few years dated. Could someone provide some insight regarding letters of recommendation? Interview is coming up and l would like to see how people handled this recently.

1-do they have to be originals/signed, or is a PDF someone sent me with a digital/scanned signature on the bottom good enough? They have the contact info that JB requires, just wondering if they actual require at least one pen & ink original.
2-JB states a max of 3 externals, and you can add additional internals if you wish. I have no externals, and 4 internal letters from line pilots because I assumed an internal letter is better than an external, and that the "3" is a maximum, not a minimum. Should I find some people outside of the company to vouch for me?
Quote: So, I ran a search and the only info I found was a few years dated. Could someone provide some insight regarding letters of recommendation? Interview is coming up and l would like to see how people handled this recently.

1-do they have to be originals/signed, or is a PDF someone sent me with a digital/scanned signature on the bottom good enough? They have the contact info that JB requires, just wondering if they actual require at least one pen & ink original.
2-JB states a max of 3 externals, and you can add additional internals if you wish. I have no externals, and 4 internal letters from line pilots because I assumed an internal letter is better than an external, and that the "3" is a maximum, not a minimum. Should I find some people outside of the company to vouch for me?
Tha scanned signature letters are just fine, as well as your 4 internal letters.
Was there a class that started today?
Quote: Was there a class that started today?
Yes.......
Thanks, curious if anyone has heard of what the drop was.
Quote: thanks, curious if anyone has heard of what the drop was.
9 320 (6 in LGB), 4 E90
Quote: 9 320 (6 in LGB), 4 E90
Wasn't it supposed to be 14...somebody no showed maybe?
Quote: 9 320 (6 in LGB), 4 E90
So they are forcing 6 guys out to LGB?
Quote: So they are forcing 6 guys out to LGB?

Yeah. The 6 LGB slots have been available for the last few classes with no takers. Eventually they need the slots filled. This class will complete in late April, and complete IOE mid May, so for a June 1 effective date this is the last class that can offer those slots and meet the effective date.
473  873  923  963  969  970  971  972  973  974  975  976  977  983  1023  1073 
Page 973 of 1434
Go to