Parker Wants More Concessions at Eagle

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 13
Go to
New proposal has been given to ALPA from US Airways management. Just months into an 8 year concessionary contract and they're already coming back for seconds. More details to come.

Seems that Eagle's reps dropped the ball by not getting an MOU before the merger.
Well tell him to EAD.

Simple stuff
Quote: Well tell him to EAD.

Simple stuff
EAD, What does that mean?
Quote: EAD, What does that mean?
Well, I'd throw an 'S' in and call it "Eat **** And Die."

Haha.
Quote: EAD, What does that mean?

Just a WAG, but I'm thinking EAD = Eat A (Penis)
Quote:
New proposal has been given to ALPA from US Airways management. Just months into an 8 year concessionary contract and they're already coming back for seconds. More details to come.

Seems that Eagle's reps dropped the ball by not getting an MOU before the merger.
**** it! Make them furlough people, that way we have an increase in flows.

Screw them! I don't care for Parker, he can pound sand. *******!
The so-called 'regionals' are already a C-scale, flying most of the routes that used to be flown by so-called 'mainline' airplanes years ago.

No concessions. They don't need D-scales. I know I'm preaching to the choir and nobody will vote for them, but this stuff irks me.
Actually, all Parker has done is start the whipsaw game sooner rather than later. This move was a certainty within 12 months anyway. I suspect Eagle ALPA will pass this to the pilots for vote and let them decide with a good chance for it to squeak through, just like Pinnacle.

Should it miraculously fail, he'll just begin dialing the heat up by minimizing flow and letting normal attrition shrink the airline and snub Eagle pilots out as "team players". Wouldn't surprise me to know he dusted off an old copy of AMR's 1993 whipsaw playbook and begin moving others into all hubs and even crew rooms.
They will seriously have to sweeten the pot to get this pass. Guarantee me a mainline job in 18 months or they have to pay us AA rates. Seems far fetched I know but I wont accept anything less than that. I couldnt care less about getting bigger planes and I hope most pilots here feel the same way.
This is like a déjà vu of pncl voting for their concessionary contract. We had polls on apc and the general consensus was to vote no. And when the result came out, it was like 87% voting yes.
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 13
Go to