UAL Pool-ies

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11  51  101 
Page 1 of 282
Go to
Thought I'd start a thread for those of us in the pool at UAL and be able to share information. Feel free to post updates you may receive or any other info you feel is relevant. Looking forward to working with all of you soon!
Quote: Thought I'd start a thread for those of us in the pool at UAL and be able to share information. Feel free to post updates you may receive or any other info you feel is relevant. Looking forward to working with all of you soon!
Lawrence, What would you do if you had a million dollars?
I'll tell you what I'd do man!
I haven't seen much news on how the SLI is going lately. Any info out there?
Quote: I haven't seen much news on how the SLI is going lately. Any info out there?
Just a big food fight in the other threads.

Meanwhile in the real world, both side have presented the their cases (and rebuttals) and will submit written closing arguments in a week or so. At the end of the month the arbitrators will meet in "executive session" for several days to hammer out the list.

If things go as planned the "official word" says it should be published by late-August to early-September. There is a clock running.
Quote: Lawrence, What would you do if you had a million dollars?

It's not that I am lazy.......I just don't care!
Free rides and beer in Sonny's cool boat during 737 new hire school in IAH! yeaaaaah, that would be greaaaat

Sled
Lawrence,
Still your most classic exchange of the entire flick.....
Case of the mondays - YouTube

BTW.....Congrats on the nod. We'll see you on the line in the near future!
I'm sure everyone there is ready so see it resolved. Has to be stressful.
Anyone know anything on new hire classes or when they might start? I know the SLI is making that hard to forecast, but any info that anyone has heard would be great.
1  2  3  4  5  11  51  101 
Page 1 of 282
Go to