Southern Airways Express

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12  52 
Page 2 of 53
Go to
Quote: Check your PM.
Hey tracer997 or anyone else have any more info about Southern Air Express? There is NO information on their website. If not by Climb to 350, how or who do you apply?
I sent in my application via email. My information is second hand from someone still in initial training, so take it for what it's worth. No pay during training. $12 an hour, 65 hours a month guaranteed. Upgrade right at 1200 TT, and captains get either a 55,000 or 65,000 yearly salary. I can't remember the exact amount for the captains. I believe it's a year contract, but I'm not entirely sure. They have CASS. They didn't have a check airman for a while because something happened with his certificate/FAA/company. But he was supposed to be recertified as of 11/17, but I haven't heard if that has been accomplished.
Quote: I sent in my application via email. My information is second hand from someone still in initial training, so take it for what it's worth. No pay during training. $12 an hour, 65 hours a month guaranteed. Upgrade right at 1200 TT, and captains get either a 55,000 or 65,000 yearly salary. I can't remember the exact amount for the captains. I believe it's a year contract, but I'm not entirely sure. They have CASS. They didn't have a check airman for a while because something happened with his certificate/FAA/company. But he was supposed to be recertified as of 11/17, but I haven't heard if that has been accomplished.
O.K. thanks, when you said you sent in a application, did you mean resume and if it was a app, where did you get it and what e-mail address did you send it to?
No applciation as far as I know, just an email "[email protected]"
What Javichu said. Apologies for the poor word selection. Emailed my resume to [email protected].
Quote: What Javichu said. Apologies for the poor word selection. Emailed my resume to [email protected].

Any luck with that email? or still waiting
Still waiting.
What's your total time if you don't mind me asking?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
556.9 TT. 472.3 PIC, 216.0XC. Of my total time, almost 510 hours are in various Cessna models. No Caravan or turbine time, though.
Good numbers. Did you try Mokulele? Apparently the magic number is around 600h TT right now.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
1  2  3  4  5  6  12  52 
Page 2 of 53
Go to