Frontier Hiring.

Subscribe
36  86  126  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  146  186  236  636 
Page 136 of 948
Go to
Quote: Would any of you fine aviators care to share where (rhyme?) you are all finding info on this job fair…I havent heard anything about one, is it by invitation only? …i don't meet the PIC requirement, but have never received the TBNT email, curious…very curious...
Job fair is in Fort Lauderdale on the 7th of this month. No not by invitation only .
Quote: Would any of you fine aviators care to share where (rhyme?) you are all finding info on this job fair…I havent heard anything about one, is it by invitation only? …i don't meet the PIC requirement, but have never received the TBNT email, curious…very curious...
To find more information about the Fort Lauderdale job fair on November 7th visit: www.aerocrewsolutions.com/pilot-job-fair/

You do not have to meet the minimums to talk to the recruiters and if you have any questions please send us an email.
So no rejection I guess is a good thing for now?

Just saw a new opening dated 10/31 so I updated and applied guess we'll see what happens.
Just a heads up for those who haven't read back. Unless something has changed, guys have run into the problem of uploading/updating 3 times and not being able to update again after that. So unless something has changed, update wisely.
Quote: Just a heads up for those who haven't read back. Unless something has changed, guys have run into the problem of uploading/updating 3 times and not being able to update again after that. So unless something has changed, update wisely.
I ran into this issue as well, but a recruiter informed me at the interview that they can remove old attachments if you get in contact with the HR/recruiting department and ask them to. It sounded like a fairly routine issue that was easily fixed.
Quote: I ran into this issue as well, but a recruiter informed me at the interview that they can remove old attachments if you get in contact with the HR/recruiting department and ask them to. It sounded like a fairly routine issue that was easily fixed.
Anyone have that number?
Quote: I ran into this issue as well, but a recruiter informed me at the interview that they can remove old attachments if you get in contact with the HR/recruiting department and ask them to. It sounded like a fairly routine issue that was easily fixed.
Sorry, but that's not likely. It just doesn't jive with the laws of physics wrt to this process. Thousands of apps, a few individuals working them. That would be like hitting the lottery. Get your $Tuf strait first, then submit.
I wasn't able to upload an updated resume the last time the hiring window open, and I brought fresh resumes to hand to the interviewers. They asked why my times were so different between the current resume and the one I had online. I told them that I had an app on file for some time and wasn't able to upload a fresh resume during this window. The HR interview told me that if that happens again in the future, I should contact them and they will remove the previous uploads and make room for new stuff.

This was just my experience with that. I agree that it would be a nightmare for them to do this for the scores of apps that they get, but it sounded to me like it's something they do often.
schedules
Hey current Frontier Gals/Guys.
What's a typical day like? How long are new hires to holding a line? How long a duty day? Any language in the contract about that? What about legs per day?
I read earlier about trip lengths being anywhere from 2,3,4 day trips. Do they all end back in base (DEN)? Could your trip pairing end somewhere else maybe closer to home if you're a commuter?

Thanks SD
Quote: Could your trip pairing end somewhere else maybe closer to home if you're a commuter?
It's possible to do this if you were to pick up a trip with a deadhead on the beginning or end of it. You can deviate from the deadhead with pay. Otherwise all trips start and end at the same place.
36  86  126  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  146  186  236  636 
Page 136 of 948
Go to