UPS to drop 15,000 spouses' insurance

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to
Obamacare is very similar to the airline industry. You have a very experienced doctor like a Neurosurgeon who doesn't say"Hmmm I haven't seen that before" when looking at your opened skull. He puts into practice his experience to do a Miracle and repair your damaged "coconut" and prevent paralysis or worse. He charges a lot because he has a rare skill. But the "obamaites" say he isn't special. They could train hundreds of thousands of people to do his exact job---at Devry----and pay him a "fair" wage of $110K a year because how dare he make 3 million/year and have 4 homes and 5 Shelby Mustangs AND drive up the cost of healthcare. So we actually do "get" the Neurosurgeon that "accepts" the 110K/year under obmacare ---and the "3 Million dollar guy" goes to Dubai. Now---who do you think is gonna save your life.---Marxists are absolutely invited to participate.
Had to wait in the emergency room yesterday with my little daughter who had been hit by a fast moving teenager on a bicycle (broken arm and abrasions). She was a bloody mess. A 400lb+ woman with her five kids in tow at the check-in counter before us was screaming at the receptionist "I gots no insurance, I don't needs to pay, I gots Obama care..."

She was there for a rash.
Elysium for all my friends! We sure have many "masters if the obvious." Very few credible solutions other than the "I've got mine" crowd.
Quote: Elysium for all my friends! We sure have many "masters if the obvious." Very few credible solutions other than the "I've got mine" crowd.
Elysium? Is that near the Cape Cod mansion the Pres vacations at each year on your dime? How many dog handlers did Jody Foster have on the peoples payroll? One of these days you will realize that people on Elysium got there by confiscating the wealth of everyone not on Elysium.

Did you see where our Elysium handlers just exempted themselves and their staffs from Obamacare?

Want a solution, freedom.
The problem with freedom is it comes with hard work and responsibility.
I believe that many simply don't want it.
Quote: The problem with freedom is it comes with hard work and responsibility.
I believe that many simply don't want it.
Obama?s brother linked to Muslim Brotherhood
Nothing personal ,it's just business.
Quote: Really? Read the article, UPS says so.
Well....If UPS says so....then it's GOT to be true. Or they wanted to save some cheddar and needed a convenient scapegoat.

Quote:
UPS expects the move, which applies to non-union U.S. workers only, to save about $60 million a year, company spokesman Andy McGowan said.
That says it all.....
The children of employees are now covered until age 26. This applies even if they move out and get a job on the other side of the country.
There are a LOT of companies that have dropped insurance for family members that are covered by the companies that the family members worked for, and this has been happening well before the Republican plan that they now call "Obamacare."

If we want the US to remain as competitive as possible, then we need to change our healthcare system, as we spend WAY more than any other country on shuffling the paperwork around. Our system is VERY inefficient and wastes tonnes of money.

I don't think Obamacare is the best way at all, but it's what the Republicans came up with (during the Bill Clinton administration), and what Obama decided to push through.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to