No surprise Endeavor Air

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 26
Go to
Another week? Really? But I guess there is the "or before" part...

Memorandum
To: Endeavor Air Pilots
Date: September18, 2013
Re: 13-02 Initial Realignment Award Date change

Revision 2 of the 13-02 Realignment Notice stated the Initial Award would be posted on Wednesday, September 18, 2013. We will not post the Initial Award today. The Initial Award will be posted on or before 1700(CDT), Wednesday, September 25, 2013. The additional time is being used to flow training resulting from the award allowing us to more effectively communicate the results and duration of the realignment. Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Ron
Ron Pekar
Surprise surprise surprise!

This is my favorite sentence:

Quote:
The additional time is being used to flow training resulting from the award allowing us to more effectively communicate the results and duration of the realignment.
Lol
I love how they wait for the last minute in everything they do. Wouldn't be very safe if we flew the same way they manage. Just my 2 cents...
B717s at Delta are now back on track. FAA certification has been approved. It may have to do with that.
Source?????
Quote: Source?????
Memo from our Senior Vice President of Flt Ops. Revenue service to begin Nov 1st.
I'm hearing there are disputes over quotas and vacancy vs. displacements. Why are we still disputing this? The quotas are in place and we should respect them.
What's wrong, did not enough Pinnacle and Mesaba guys get downgraded to make room for more Colgan upgrades?
Quote: What's wrong, did not enough Pinnacle and Mesaba guys get downgraded to make room for more Colgan upgrades?
I'm gonna ask if I can come back and be ur captain.
Quote: What's wrong, did not enough Pinnacle and Mesaba guys get downgraded to make room for more Colgan upgrades?
Ha ha, that's got to be it. How the heck did it turn out this way when they don't have a single plane on property
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 26
Go to