American interviews and class dates

Subscribe
85  135  175  181  182  183  184  185  186  187  188  189  195  235  285 
Page 185 of 603
Go to
Quote: You'll get another email from Support Department to have you fill out SSN/DOB somewhere around the 10 day point, but it varies.

Good luck.
Are they checking credit or something?
Quote: Are they checking credit or something?
All of these questions, the whole interview process & more are answered by those of us hired at the beginning. It does involve reading the thread, though.

Good luck.
Is it typical that they send out the video interview requests on FRIDAYS, aka Hawaiian shirt day.

I was asked by my pilot contact there if I had received one yet and I'm still patiently waiting.
Quote: Is it typical that they send out the video interview requests on FRIDAYS, aka Hawaiian shirt day.

I was asked by my pilot contact there if I had received one yet and I'm still patiently waiting.
This is good to know. I can stop looking at my spam folder during the week.
Quote: I did a video interview last night. I got an email for it Friday evening.

Does anyone know the typical response time after the video interview or what a person can expect next? Is it anything more than either a phone call for a F2F or a TBNT email?

Thanks.
Any help on what the Questions were??
Thanks
Quote: All of these questions, the whole interview process & more are answered by those of us hired at the beginning. It does involve reading the thread, though.

Good luck.
Thanks, I have read the whole thing and following very closely. I must have missed that specific answer.
AA Interview
Quote: -what do you know about being an AA pilot, culture, company
-what are positives/negatives of being a pilot with AA
-they give you an approach brief, you write it down, and then brief it back to them
-when you are new to an organization, what do you do to learn your customers, coworkers and company?
- TMAAT you dealt with a delay or operational inconvenience to someone
- what do your family and friends say about you pursuing a job with AA
Got these same questions recently in the video interview. Any one have a timeline after video interviews to expect a yay or nay?

Any info on next round in Dallas?
I almost deleted my invite on cell phone. Email was listed as from: Support Department.

My invite was mid week, FWIW
Quote: Thanks, I have read the whole thing and following very closely. I must have missed that specific answer.
Think it was early in. But my guess was that the SSN & DOB are used for a credit check and possible driving record (?).
Quote: I almost deleted my invite on cell phone. Email was listed as from: Support Department.

My invite was mid week, FWIW
Interesting... So it doesn't say "American Airlines" anywhere in the subject title?
85  135  175  181  182  183  184  185  186  187  188  189  195  235  285 
Page 185 of 603
Go to