Alaska Air Hiring

Subscribe
59  459  509  549  555  556  557  558  559  560  561  562  563  569  609  659 
Page 559 of 783
Go to
Some slowdown may coincide with the typical winter slowdown after the holidays, but I imagine domestic routes will be full come spring travel season just like this year with the delta variant.
Quote: Anybody know when AK stops interviewing for the Holidays? Do training classes typically pick up right after the Holidays again?

I was able to schedule a Dec 16th class. They said that’s the last for the month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: I was able to schedule a Dec 16th class. They said that’s the last for the month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great, thanks
Did the industry die with the delta variant? No it continued to boom and new lockdowns never occurred. Same with this more mild variant
Quote: I don’t know their holiday schedule, but I’d expect all interviewing and hiring to stop with the reactions to the new covid variant. Travel restrictions returning with potential lockdowns will kill this industry this time around as I don’t say see anymore gov handouts coming to the airlines.
Quote: Did the industry die with the delta variant? No it continued to boom and new lockdowns never occurred. Same with this more mild variant
I’m thinking a variant with something like severe gonorrhea like symptoms and under mask sores would maybe stop all hiring and bring the industry to its knees. I agree (and I usually don’t agree with your posts) with you. Metal will keep moving and few if any restrictions or lockdowns will occur. Now bring on the respirators and tyvek suits to supplement social distancing.LOL
Quote: Did the industry die with the delta variant? No it continued to boom and new lockdowns never occurred. Same with this more mild variant
You may be right, I guess we’ll see.
Quote: I’m thinking a variant with something like severe gonorrhea like symptoms and under mask sores would maybe stop all hiring and bring the industry to its knees. I agree (and I usually don’t agree with your posts) with you. Metal will keep moving and few if any restrictions or lockdowns will occur. Now bring on the respirators and tyvek suits to supplement social distancing.LOL

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.
Quote:

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.
I still have a chem suit that got appropriated somehow. Work well for hunting when I sit in the snow for hrs.
Quote: You may be right, I guess we’ll see.
We'll definitely see. You may be right as well, but at the end of the day we're all on this ride without any control over the outcome. As it stands right now every airline is planning on hiring a crap ton of folks next year - might as well enjoy the ride in the meantime.
Haha if that variant came out I’d probably hit up.a long term absence and move to the woods solo . Cheers brother
Quote: I’m thinking a variant with something like severe gonorrhea like symptoms and under mask sores would maybe stop all hiring and bring the industry to its knees. I agree (and I usually don’t agree with your posts) with you. Metal will keep moving and few if any restrictions or lockdowns will occur. Now bring on the respirators and tyvek suits to supplement social distancing.LOL
59  459  509  549  555  556  557  558  559  560  561  562  563  569  609  659 
Page 559 of 783
Go to