Who's been hired? [New Employer Can ID You!]

Subscribe
32  72  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  92  132  182 
Page 82 of 259
Go to
Quote: Did not mean to cast aspersions on 2 mountain or UAL, as far as I can see, he should be looking for a commuter crib as we speak.
No offense taken. Other than the spoonful of horse thing, I got the idea.

What advice do you all have for EWR accommodations?

Quote: Deuce... Welcome to the fun. Did you get a class date? Or did they put you into the hiring pool?
No class date yet, FG. I'm just a poolie for now. The expectation is September, as that was what they were trying to fill with the very brief interview window in June. I was told to expect a call in August.
Deuce... Have you gone to the UAL "poolie" thread? Lots of info on there. I've been in the pool since mid Nov and finally got my call yesterday. July 22 class date.
Quote: Deuce... Have you gone to the UAL "poolie" thread? Lots of info on there. I've been in the pool since mid Nov and finally got my call yesterday. July 22 class date.
Congrats! And yeah, I've been lurking there for a while. Just didn't have anything worthwhile to contribute.
Quote: Deuce... Have you gone to the UAL "poolie" thread? Lots of info on there. I've been in the pool since mid Nov and finally got my call yesterday. July 22 class date.
Congrats! what type of aircraft will you be on?

Unfortunately you had to wait a while just like the early DAL poolies. Current UAL interviewees are projected to start in September. Congrats and hopefully youll see a lot of new hires come in under you!
Quote: No offense taken. Other than the spoonful of horse thing, I got the idea.

What advice do you all have for EWR accommodations?

No class date yet, FG. I'm just a poolie for now. The expectation is September, as that was what they were trying to fill with the very brief interview window in June. I was told to expect a call in August.

Deuce,

scope out the area. If you can afford Hoboken, do it. Lots of stuff to do and easy train ride into the city and the airport. Otherwise, you may have some stories to tell of having your crashpad broken into and/or seeing some pretty interesting things in your neighborhood. congrats on United and EWR, get ready for some fun crosswinds
Quote: Congrats! what type of aircraft will you be on?
Was told there will be 11 75/76 and 8 737... All EWR based. I'll bid for the 75/76, but won't know for sure until the second day of class.
Quote: Was told there will be 11 75/76 and 8 737... All EWR based. I'll bid for the 75/76, but won't know for sure until the second day of class.
L-UAL 76T , or L-CAL 756? 76T is shrinking so it will probably go junior, but pretty amazing trips out of the NY airports. Buddies on the 76T are almost exclusively doing London, Geneva or Zurich?, Rome, and an occasional SFO.
The company just posted 260+ open bids, so 737/56T/320 are all possibilities. So is Guam, if the 5 FO spots are taken by others.

Good luck all, and enjoy! I've been here a year, and love it!
Quote:
The company just posted 260+ open bids, so 737/56T/320 are all possibilities. So is Guam, if the 5 FO spots are taken by others.

Good luck all, and enjoy! I've been here a year, and love it!
That should have said: "So is Guam, if the 5 FO spots are NOT taken by others.
32  72  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  92  132  182 
Page 82 of 259
Go to