Netjets latest & greatest:

Subscribe
67  117  157  163  164  165  166  167  168  169  170  171  177  217  267 
Page 167 of 323
Go to
There is no plan to grow. The plan is to net zero airframes according to management.
The lack of career progression was a major factor in my decision to leave.
The company I am leaving NetJets for has two jet types on the fleet. Pay, QOL and retirement for me.

Hey you left for a job that also only has two types too lol
Quote: There is no plan to grow. The plan is to net zero airframes according to management.

Until the fleet is updated...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, which will be a half decade or more at this rate. Dumping 100 XLs, a dozen Encores, several dozen Xs, all the Hawkers. Over half the entire NetJets fleet is in displacement and we are getting 3-4 airframes a month at best.

Not saying that's not a smart move on the company's part, it is. But it doesn't change the fact that there's no growth for a long time coming.
Quote: The company I am leaving NetJets for has two jet types on the fleet. Pay, QOL and retirement for me.

Leaving for XOJet?

Won't you miss the Phenominal Jet?
Lol but the uniforms are way better!
Quote: Until the fleet is updated...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Years from now when the fleet update is complete and NJA is at 2400 pilots, it'll still take another 750million check (conservatively) from BH to get back to 2015 pilot staffing numbers.

When management starts talking about BH opening the purse strings, then we can discuss growth. Until then NJA is at best "putting themselves in the position where they could grow".
Oh and in 5 years the Phenoms will be in displacement, growth put off once more, shucks!
Quote: The company I am leaving NetJets for has two jet types on the fleet. Pay, QOL and retirement for me.

I'm quoting this for when the 330 orders are announced. Not that I'll ever fly it.
67  117  157  163  164  165  166  167  168  169  170  171  177  217  267 
Page 167 of 323
Go to