JB October 29 Interview date

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7 
Page 7 of 7
Go to
I was just getting ready to edit it and add the company.
Quote: I was just getting ready to edit it and add the company.
There ya go
The point is, I expect more from the PVC than I do from the company.
Quote: The point is, I expect more from the PVC than I do from the company.
I don't understand, can you expand on this a bit?

I honestly expect little to nothing from the PVC (no offense to them) because they don't have a way to make any changes to our working conditions. It is like asking a mechanic to fix your car without any parts or tools.

I expect everything from our ELT. They have advanced educations in business management, have held high level positions in airlines previously(even ones who worked their way up the chain), and have the ability to make changes to our working conditions by a simple email and rewrite of a policy.
Sure. I'm not talking about the same expectations you are. I expect the company to spin their emails. I would prefer straight facts from the PVC without ALL CAPS sections and other suggestive language to sell a point of view. Tell us what happened. Nothing more, nothing less. Let us decide if it is outrageous or not.
Quote: Sure. I'm not talking about the same expectations you are. I expect the company to spin their emails. I would prefer straight facts from the PVC without ALL CAPS sections and other suggestive language to sell a point of view. Tell us what happened. Nothing more, nothing less. Let us decide if it is outrageous or not.
This I agree with. I side WITH the PVC, but the emails read very similar to bluepilots.com. I appreciate the facts, but not the sell job or the hostility.
Quote: Sure. I'm not talking about the same expectations you are. I expect the company to spin their emails. I would prefer straight facts from the PVC without ALL CAPS sections and other suggestive language to sell a point of view. Tell us what happened. Nothing more, nothing less. Let us decide if it is outrageous or not.
I understand now. But despite the message the mechanic still can't fix anything and it is irrelevant how they tell it to you, right?

"Your head gasket is spewing like CRAZY! The engine is going to SEIZE UP and you'll be stranded on the road to be eaten by a pack of wild wolves!!!"

Or

"You have a small leak of coolant from your head gasket. It is what it is." (And then your car breaks down and you get eaten by wolves)

Either way you're wolf meat. C'est la vie, non?

I don't really read the PVC emails, or the company emails. I am focusing on finding a mechanic with good tools to fix the head gasket. The rest is just noise.
I thought we were talking about the last interview group?
3  4  5  6  7 
Page 7 of 7
Go to