JB October 29 Interview date

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to
Anyone receive any emails yet?...the waiting is killing me!
Is that what we should be looking for, or is it a phone call? The FedEx truck is the thumbs down.
Quote: Is that what we should be looking for, or is it a phone call? The FedEx truck is the thumbs down.

If you made it to "Phase II" you will get an email.
I don't know how long it takes. My email was 3 days later.
But it seems to change all the time.
Good luck guys.
How was the interview?
It was a week for most of us in the Sept 26/27 group. The wait is truly the hardest part!! Good luck.
Still waiting. Good luck to you!
I was also in the October 29 interview group....and still waiting!
I was also in the 10/29/13 interview group; no news here. Assuming we do get the Phase II email, how long is that process before the background checking etc is complete and you can consider yourself hired and get a class date? Thanks in advance and good luck all.
Quote: Anyone receive any emails yet?...the waiting is killing me!
Out if control ...... Lol.
Quote: I was also in the 10/29/13 interview group; no news here. Assuming we do get the Phase II email, how long is that process before the background checking etc is complete and you can consider yourself hired and get a class date? Thanks in advance and good luck all.
That's the million dollar question. Depends on how many people are remaining from previous interview groups to be called for classes.

Assuming your background check goes smoothly and the hiring pool is dry then you could get called within a week of interviewing for a classdate 2 weeks away.
Quote: I was also in the 10/29/13 interview group; no news here. Assuming we do get the Phase II email, how long is that process before the background checking etc is complete and you can consider yourself hired and get a class date? Thanks in advance and good luck all.
Alot depends on your former companies. Piedmont took forever to respond to the pria requests and it delayed my background checks by 2 weeks. Not that it mattered as it took 5 months from interview to class date. Ive heard in 2011, some guys waited over a year. It wont be even close to that for recent interviewees. If you get the phase II letter- as long as you havent concealed anything, Youll get a class date. Good luck to all.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to