Goodbye SEA 777 base

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 3 of 6
Go to
Get it right boys..Sparky is the Scab Cab.
Quote: Get it right boys..Sparky is the Scab Cab.
I like 'Sparky the Scab Wagon'
Quote: I like 'Sparky the Scab Wagon'

Like! ....
With its reliability rate suckin, I heard pax are calling it the 7 Late 7.

I kinda like Sparky myself.
Quote: With its reliability rate suckin, I heard pax are calling it the 7 Late 7.

I kinda like Sparky myself.
I hadn't heard anything negative in a while...is there a dispatch-reliability issue?
Quote: I hadn't heard anything negative in a while...is there a dispatch-reliability issue?
It has less then a 40 percent on time departure rate as told to me by a west coast flight mgr.
Goodbye SEA 777 base
Game changing, if we're planning on throwing the game. Delta is going to have a record 2 billion in profits (truly amazing accomplishment) flying older planes and zero 787s . Our merger equivalent is the Obama Care Website.
Quote: Game changing, if we're planning on throwing the game. Delta is going to have a record 2 billion in profits (truly amazing accomplishment) flying older planes and zero 787s . Our merger equivalent is the Obama Care Website.

Delta is rocking' it, they've expanded WB flying not only out of SEA to NRT, but also to ICN, and PVG (while UA down gages). I can't wait to see how UA management spins their IT flight ops meltdown when they combine CAL/UAL flight planning systems.
Basically the 787 is the worst airplane ever launched by Boeing.
It has failed in almost all the performance promises made by Boeing and its on-time record is far worse.

Jeff said the 777 had its problems when it was introduce. While the statement is true, it is only partially true. The 777 was the most successful launch of any new Boeing airplane in its history and had no where near the problems of the 787.

One of the big issues with the 787 is every time it lands it has a huge number of EICAS messages which have to be cleared before departure. For some reason when in a foreign land it seems their technicians (we don't call them mechanics any more) have great difficulty clearing these and getting the airplane read for departure.

Of course Jeff S. said the B747-400 was like a typewriter, "it had its day!" at a recent Standards Meeting. I wish the guy would stop talking, he's a national embarrassment.
Quote: Basically the 787 is the worst airplane ever launched by Boeing.
It has failed in almost all the performance promises made by Boeing and its on-time record is far worse.

Jeff said the 777 had its problems when it was introduce. While the statement is true, it is only partially true. The 777 was the most successful launch of any new Boeing airplane in its history and had no where near the problems of the 787.

One of the big issues with the 787 is every time it lands it has a huge number of EICAS messages which have to be cleared before departure. For some reason when in a foreign land it seems their technicians (we don't call them mechanics any more) have great difficulty clearing these and getting the airplane read for departure.

Of course Jeff S. said the B747-400 was like a typewriter, "it had its day!" at a recent Standards Meeting. I wish the guy would stop talking, he's a national embarrassment.
Then why aren't all the other carriers buying the new 747? There is rumors they are closing the line down. Do you have specific #'s to back up your post that the 787 isn't making the #'s? I heard 787 #'s are ahead of projection! (No proof, just articles I've read) Or is it more of an emotional post?
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 3 of 6
Go to