Jet blue application window

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15 
Page 5 of 51
Go to
I never got one either. I think it's the question of the day. Hopefully some JB guys can get to the bottom of it!
This is the conversation I had last year with the panel at the interview.

Another interviewee: How long should I anticipate being on reserve?
Recruiter: Six months
Me: How many pilots sit reserve
Recruiter: Oh that's easy - 20%
Me: Are you still planning to hire 120 this year?
Recruiter: Yes
Me: You have roughly 2500 pilots?
Recruiter: Yes
Me: What is "junior assignment"
Recruiter: A good deal where we pay you extra...

Maybe those numbers will work now that they want to hire 400 in the next year? Is that all due to fleet expansion?
Am I the only one who is a little baffled by the strangeness of this app?

You can't upload your resume and CV as a PDF? Really?

And what is it with the skills and certifications sections? Are you supposed to list CRM as a skill and ATP as a certification? And the 10 additional documents section? There is very little guidance as to what it is they want there!

Maybe it's just me but I'm a little confused by this application.
Quote: Am I the only one who is a little baffled by the strangeness of this app?

You can't upload your resume and CV as a PDF? Really?

And what is it with the skills and certifications sections? Are you supposed to list CRM as a skill and ATP as a certification? And the 10 additional documents section? There is very little guidance as to what it is they want there!

Maybe it's just me but I'm a little confused by this application.
When I tried to put my pilot certificates in there the drop down menu wouldn't give me the option for anything. Did you have any luck?
Yeah it's pretty frustrating. I didn't put anything under the skills section because it wouldn't accept any of my useless skills. I just put my certificates in the certifications section.

Also in the employment section it keeps giving me a currency type error. I finally just had to leave the salary onto blank.

Once you submit it you cannot go back and modify anything. I made a small mistake and had to delete the entire app and start over.

Seems like a few bugs that need to be worked out. Typical for a new program I guess.
Quote: Yeah it's pretty frustrating. I didn't put anything under the skills section because it wouldn't accept any of my useless skills. I just put my certificates in the certifications section.

Also in the employment section it keeps giving me a currency type error. I finally just had to leave the salary onto blank.

Once you submit it you cannot go back and modify anything. I made a small mistake and had to delete the entire app and start over.

Seems like a few bugs that need to be worked out. Typical for a new program I guess.
Where you able to load your pilot certificates onto the app? Or just certificates non related to aviation?
It doesn't appear to be 'easier', which is what the email said it would be, if I recall correctly. I filled it out the best I could. We'll see what happens.
Quote: When I tried to put my pilot certificates in there the drop down menu wouldn't give me the option for anything. Did you have any luck?
I dont think you necessarily have to choose one of their suggested options you can actually choose the 'tittle' yourself. I haven't finished the app yet as I'm on the road now.
Quote: I dont think you necessarily have to choose one of their suggested options you can actually choose the 'tittle' yourself. I haven't finished the app yet as I'm on the road now.
If you have any luck let me know. If I tried to self title anything it would just delete it as soon as I clicked away.
Quote: Yeah it's pretty frustrating. I didn't put anything under the skills section because it wouldn't accept any of my useless skills. I just put my certificates in the certifications section.

Man, you guys think the app. Is frustrating... Wait till you get online!

Try explaining to crew services how your not gonna make that 3 minute connection to FLL... Ya know when you have to deplane ,clear customs , and go back through security... Same circus boys, different clowns.

Good luck dudes!

Btw, this job doesn't suck. It's a job though. It's not different it's not special. It's a job. You come here because you need a paycheck. Overall not a $#!tty place to work but godddddammmn, it's frustrating working with armatures at this stage of the game.

Off soapbox

Rant over

Please enjoy your day
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15 
Page 5 of 51
Go to