Jet blue application window

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  16 
Page 6 of 51
Go to
Quote: Yeah it's pretty frustrating. I didn't put anything under the skills section because it wouldn't accept any of my useless skills. I just put my certificates in the certifications section.

Also in the employment section it keeps giving me a currency type error. I finally just had to leave the salary onto blank.

Once you submit it you cannot go back and modify anything. I made a small mistake and had to delete the entire app and start over.

Seems like a few bugs that need to be worked out. Typical for a new program I guess.
Perhaps this is why the window is open for an unprecedented 30 days....it's going to take that long to fill out the app!
I completed my application an hour ago an still no email confirmation. Is that normal or did those that applied get an email confirmation right away?
Quote: I completed my application an hour ago an still no email confirmation. Is that normal or did those that applied get an email confirmation right away?
I got a confirmation instantly
Instant gratification.
I got an email right away after I applied...

Does JetBlue normally email or call you if you're selected for an interview? I usually never answer the phone If don't know the number, don't want to miss an opportunity
Quote: I got an email right away after I applied...

Does JetBlue normally email or call you if you're selected for an interview? I usually never answer the phone If don't know the number, don't want to miss an opportunity
718 area code-pick up the phone...
Quote: I completed my application an hour ago an still no email confirmation. Is that normal or did those that applied get an email confirmation right away?
I got an email confirmation right away which went to the spam folder. Check there!
what kind of people are applying/getting hired? military, RJ captains? RJ FO's?! approximate times?
I got 2 calls from a 718 area code on Tuesday, but nobody was on the other end, and it was before the app opened back up. I hope it wasn't jBlue, or if it was, please call back.
Quote: what kind of people are applying/getting hired? military, RJ captains? RJ FO's?! approximate times?
All of the above. It has been a pretty diverse group of newhires
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  16 
Page 6 of 51
Go to