Jet blue application window

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  17 
Page 7 of 51
Go to
Can anyone elaborate on how to get referrals into the app for the position? I was told that there are hyperlinks in the confirmation email however, do not see anything!
Quote: Can anyone elaborate on how to get referrals into the app for the position? I was told that there are hyperlinks in the confirmation email however, do not see anything!

You have to actually have the letters and upload them in the "supporting documents" section. No more link.
Are you required to put the three letters of recommendation in the application, or do they just want them at the interview? I only put two letters in the supporting docs, may have to redo app and put three in.
Here is some info was shared at the Vets in Blue session yesterday, so hopefully this helps for those who could not attend.

1. Internal recs need to be uploaded to the "supporting documents" part of the application. This is because recs are now part of the consideration process for getting an interview (before they were factored only after the interview)

2. Yes, the window was opened specifically in time for the Vets In Blue, and there are still a few kinks they are working out (but they wanted to get it live so that they could answer real-time questions at the Vets in Blue session)

3. The reason the app is left open for 30 days now is specifically to give the mil guys who came to the Vets In Blue session time to get their ATP, because if anyone applies without an ATP, their application will NOT be considered.

4. The focus on vet hiring is a companywide program, not just for pilots, and is part of the 100,000 jobs mission (detailed on the homepage of the JetBlue | Work Here page)

5. The "skills" portion of the app is actually something that is relevant to non-pilot positions, and isn't important in the pilot app process (so don't strees about it).

6. The reason that pdf's can't be uploaded in the resume section is because the program parses the resume and puts it into the program. It can only do that with .doc resumes. However, a pdf can be uploaded in the supporting documents, which might be good if the parsing portion of the application comes up with odd formatting (which happens alot)

7. After you apply, you can go in any time and update your hours, address or supporting documents (even after the app window closes). Other items cannot be updated until the next time the app window opens (whenever that will be, who knows).
Quote: Here is some info was shared at the Vets in Blue session yesterday, so hopefully this helps for those who could not attend.

1. Internal recs need to be uploaded to the "supporting documents" part of the application. This is because recs are now part of the consideration process for getting an interview (before they were factored only after the interview)

2. Yes, the window was opened specifically in time for the Vets In Blue, and there are still a few kinks they are working out (but they wanted to get it live so that they could answer real-time questions at the Vets in Blue session)

3. The reason the app is left open for 30 days now is specifically to give the mil guys who came to the Vets In Blue session time to get their ATP, because if anyone applies without an ATP, their application will NOT be considered.

4. The focus on vet hiring is a companywide program, not just for pilots, and is part of the 100,000 jobs mission (detailed on the homepage of the JetBlue | Work Here page)

5. The "skills" portion of the app is actually something that is relevant to non-pilot positions, and isn't important in the pilot app process (so don't strees about it).

6. The reason that pdf's can't be uploaded in the resume section is because the program parses the resume and puts it into the program. It can only do that with .doc resumes. However, a pdf can be uploaded in the supporting documents, which might be good if the parsing portion of the application comes up with odd formatting (which happens alot)

7. After you apply, you can go in any time and update your hours, address or supporting documents (even after the app window closes). Other items cannot be updated until the next time the app window opens (whenever that will be, who knows).
Great info, thank you! Was unable to attend due to being overseas but am hoping to make it to the next one deployments permitting.
Perhaps I am looking in the wrong are but, I submitted my app and want to attach letters of recommendation, how do I actually do this? Do I do this by uploading them into "additional documents" in the documents section under resumes?
Quote: Perhaps I am looking in the wrong are but, I submitted my app and want to attach letters of recommendation, how do I actually do this? Do I do this by uploading them into "additional documents" in the documents section under resumes?
Yea additional documents.
I already submitted my application, but didn't attach my letters of recommendations. How can I do this or should I just fill out a new application?
Quote: I already submitted my application, but didn't attach my letters of recommendations. How can I do this or should I just fill out a new application?
Never mind. I read the previous question and reply.
Applied day one. Got the confirmation email right away. Went back in today and it seems to be gone. "View Application status....no results found"

???
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  17 
Page 7 of 51
Go to