Horizon hiring/interviews

Subscribe
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  26  66 
Page 16 of 80
Go to
Quote: No need to call them, they'll call you.

It will take a couple of weeks.
Thanks do the quick response guys. How much flight time could one expect working out of mfr.
Quote: Thanks do the quick response guys. How much flight time could one expect working out of mfr.
I'm not in MFR, but your base won't matter much when it comes to flying time. If you plan on 650 hours per year, you'll be in the ballpark.
Quote: I'm not in MFR, but your base won't matter much when it comes to flying time. If you plan on 650 hours per year, you'll be in the ballpark.
And you will get awesome Southern California trips!
Glad I just read this. Applied two weeks ago and I'm starting to get worried haha guess I'll sit tight! (How sad is it I get worried after only two weeks not hearing anything back from the company I really want, all the other regionals reply to applications so fast now days!)
FWIW, I got the call to interview today. 4 weeks to the day since I applied. 3500 TT, 2000 turbine multi, 800 Turbine PIC, Military, noncurrent as a sum***** (stuck in a UAV gig the last 4 years).
Quote: FWIW, I got the call to interview today. 4 weeks to the day since I applied. 3500 TT, 2000 turbine multi, 800 Turbine PIC, Military, noncurrent as a sum***** (stuck in a UAV gig the last 4 years).
Good to hear man! Sounds like your mins blew mine way out of the water. Hopefully I'll still get a call soon :fingerscrossed

When's the interview date?
Quote: Good to hear man! Sounds like your mins blew mine way out of the water. Hopefully I'll still get a call soon :fingerscrossed

When's the interview date?
Signed up for 15 Aug. Travel up on 14 Aug it looks like.
Congrats ellsworb. You gonna do any sim prep prior?
I had my app in 2 weeks ago. I went to the Aero Crew job fair at DFW last Friday and met a line pilot and HR person. Chief Pilot just called me today to set up an interview.
Quote: Congrats ellsworb. You gonna do any sim prep prior?
Yes. . i'm looking for a frasca in the las vegas area now actually. .
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  26  66 
Page 16 of 80
Go to