Horizon hiring/interviews

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12  52 
Page 2 of 80
Go to
Anyone have min days off info for these guys?
13 on a 35 day schedule.
That's correct. Line holders get 15.
Ran info a new hire a couple days ago. He's been here 3 or 4 bids and started in MFR, then got GEG , on Sunday he is going to be PDX based and the CP office advised him that the following bid he should get SEA. So the new hires are getting some progression on where they want to be.
Quote: Ran info a new hire a couple days ago. He's been here 3 or 4 bids and started in MFR, then got GEG , on Sunday he is going to be PDX based and the CP office advised him that the following bid he should get SEA. So the new hires are getting some progression on where they want to be.
Hallelujah! I deferred a start date and am gambling with having to be based ANC. Hope to Baby Jesus I can avoid ANC due to my bad decision in deferring. Hopin for BOI!
Quote: Hallelujah! I deferred a start date and am gambling with having to be based ANC. Hope to Baby Jesus I can avoid ANC due to my bad decision in deferring. Hopin for BOI!
ANC is theoretically fully staffed. We shall see if anyone wants to bid out.
BOI should not be a problem.
Quote: I've got myself an interview this week with Horizon and was wondering if anyone has the lowdown on how things are going with them? Are they hurting for guys like RAH or the others? What jr bases? And so...
If you want to work at Horizon, then I hope you enjoy being the captain's gear jockey for the next 12+ years. Hell, you might even wind up retiring as an FO there depending how old you are. Retire as an FO at a regional flying turboprops??? No thanks.
Quote: If you want to work at Horizon, then I hope you enjoy being the captain's gear jockey for the next 12+ years. Hell, you might even wind up retiring as an FO there depending how old you are. Retire as an FO at a regional flying turboprops??? No thanks.
The need to upgrade is effectively dead. FOs are being siphoned off by United, Hawaiian, Alaska...if you have the connections to move on and aren't a tool, you'll go where you want to with SIC time. Horizon, Compass, and SkyWest to an extent, are the shops I'd look at in the regional game. Everywhere else...no way.
Alaska interviews QX F/Os with 2K SIC time.
1  2  3  4  5  6  12  52 
Page 2 of 80
Go to