jetBlue March 11 Interview

Subscribe
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Page 11 of 14
Go to
Also got the call the other day for July 16. I was 3/11 AM. Congrats all.
Rdc034,

I did not. But currently flying at a Regional.
But I did get the call 2 weeks ago to let me know that things were on track and to expect a summer class.
Quote: Rdc034,

I did not. But currently flying at a Regional.
But I did get the call 2 weeks ago to let me know that things were on track and to expect a summer class.
Thanks FlyinSouth. I got the same call in May. I'm also very current and I was surprised to get the recency of experience request.

Best of luck in Orlando.

I'm wondering if any afternoon interviews from 3/11 have gotten a call for class yet. So far I haven't seen any mentioned in the threads.
hey, friend was in phase 2, got a phone call in May with ok everything is good should be able to get you in class this summer. Just got an email today, unable to offer a class, apply again 6 months. I thought it was a fed ex email, not a letter?? Any clues?
Do you know when he interviewed? Last I heard they stopped the fedex, then went to regular mail, now it seems it's done via email.
Quote: Do you know when he interviewed? Last I heard they stopped the fedex, then went to regular mail, now it seems it's done via email.
He was March 11, the morning
Quote: hey, friend was in phase 2, got a phone call in May with ok everything is good should be able to get you in class this summer. Just got an email today, unable to offer a class, apply again 6 months. I thought it was a fed ex email, not a letter?? Any clues?
Phase 2 is mostly a background check. Is there anything that could have popped up with that?
Quote: Phase 2 is mostly a background check. Is there anything that could have popped up with that?
Not the case according to what's happening. Many people (including military and FAA employees) have been eliminated in phase II. I tracked many from the Feb 25 group. Can't be background issues on 20-30%.
Yeah it's definitely not the 90-95% pass phase II anymore.
1300 interview. Found the TBNT email in spam yesterday. I was called in May to expect a class mid to late summer. Pria and background had been completed. Extremely disappointing. 3 months to be strung along? I have a new feeling for JetBlue.
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Page 11 of 14
Go to