Quote: Just got phase II email!!!!
Congrats!!
Congrats Ted! Good luck!
Congrats Ted!
Just got mine as well!
Tony what time slot did you have?
Quote: haha. I like JB, some of the greatest guys ive met fly for them and love it there, and the product is incredible. Im excited the ALPA vote is looking like its gonna pass, you guys are gonna be a future SWA or better. If you guys get the A330, which it appears you will, you could potentially be a giant.

Congrats Ted!!!

So we are getting 330s....I knew it.

Good job getting to phase 2 guys, I hope its not a long wait.
Congrats to the phase two newbs!

Now...
Quote: haha. I like JB, some of the greatest guys ive met fly for them and love it there, and the product is incredible. Im excited the ALPA vote is looking like its gonna pass, you guys are gonna be a future SWA or better. If you guys get the A330, which it appears you will, you could potentially be a giant.

Congrats Ted!!!
Where do we appear to get 330s from? I want what you're smoking!

Believe me, I'd love to see it, but it doesn't appear to me that we are getting any wide bodies anytime soon.
Quote: Congrats to the phase two newbs!

Now...

Believe me, I'd love to see it, but it doesn't appear to me that we are getting any wide bodies anytime soon.
Oh oh! Careful with that. Gloopy will be here shortly to rain on that parade.
"if you guys get the A330, which it appears you will" ... could mean 5 years down the road. Its not like its coming tomorrow
Quote: Congrats to the phase two newbs!

Now...

My money goes on the A350
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 9
Go to