FDX Negotiation Update

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 21
Go to
Surprised no one has commented yet on the NC update. Not sure what to take from the message. Progress was made, however, not in the most important sections. Sounds like we still have a ways to go though unfortunately.
I'm no longer looking at open time personally, and was already a "no" for draft.
No big surprise. Company will delay until just before peak and then we'll get a TA...or it's on to 2015...given no overt Union action.
Most ambiguous, benign message ever. "It went really well, except that it didn't."

Quote: Most ambiguous, benign message ever. "It went really well, except that it didn't."

No sh1t...
Quote:
... until just before peak and then we'll get a TA...

Dream on.

Quote:
Most ambiguous, benign message ever. "It went really well, except that it didn't."

Time for more Buffalo Wild Wings and a darker shade of black polo shirt!

How many years has the contract been expired, excuse me, amenable and we only have compensation, scheduling, insurance, and retirement left.
That is a slap in the face. It's going to be a nasty peak!
I'm up for the facepainting and bouncy house, as long as it is near Republican and Democrat with 1000 people doing info picketing...

(but wouldn't want to appear to be to confrontational...)

Time to move this bus down the road as it appears we are stuck at stop number 1.
Quote: How many years has the contract been expired, excuse me, amenable and we only have compensation, scheduling, insurance, and retirement left.
That is a slap in the face. It's going to be a nasty peak!
1 year, two months.

Carry over is a big part of FedEx's plans. My dream as contract negotiations drag on, well, would be nice if an increasing percentage of pilots protected min days off.

And, actually used their vacation
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 21
Go to