ATP written B1900 W&B Question

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to
nobody that I know actually "works" the problems on ATP written
Hmm.. answers that I was expecting :-} I'm good at memorization but I can't see memorizing the answers for stuff like that. I can get the answer "they" want if I work it the way "they" do, so that'll be good enough for me. Now, some of those flight planning questions might be fun. Sigh.
The current test is based on rote knowledge and giving the answer that is marked (even if incorrect). In the grand scheme of things you will learn more about being an ATP after you have an ATP than you will with a silly multiple guess test.
Quote: Just memorize, but the crew is typically included in the BOW and the starting index since they're required and always there.
That makes sense except for the crew weights are given for each loading condition and they are all different. I bet that's what is going on though, the idiots that made the loading conditions chart for the FAA question didn't realize that the BOW already includes crew.

SIGH.
Quote:
Hmm.. answers that I was expecting :-} I'm good at memorization but I can't see memorizing the answers for stuff like that. I can get the answer "they" want if I work it the way "they" do, so that'll be good enough for me. Now, some of those flight planning questions might be fun. Sigh.
You can't because you don't have the memory aids or the shortened question bank. You are doing it the hard way the longest way and will probably get a much worse score doing it this way. Don't be a fool, get sheppard air. I took the ATP written twice bc it ended up expiring before I had the hours. Used sheppard air twice. Got a 95 and a 96. I took BOTH TESTS IN UNDER 10 minutes! Stop trying to learn worthless non sense
I'm planning to download SA tomorrow morning. It truly pains me that ASA has let me down so badly and that money gone to waste... the ASA prep has not impressed me at all from the get go.
Dude. Memorize the answer like EVERYONE is saying and stop trying to rationalize. This thread should be closed already.
Quote: Dude. Memorize the answer like EVERYONE is saying and stop trying to rationalize. This thread should be closed already.
Look up one post, he's onboard with "team bada$$".
OP must be a newbie and/or not getting proper mentorship by a senior/more experienced guy.
OP has been flying for 13 years. I like to understand the material. That being said, as I posted I am going to check out the SA study guide today.
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to