The useful Envoy thread

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12  52 
Page 2 of 100
Go to
Are there any new hires out there that can confirm the accuracy of the gouge on AirlinePilotCentral’s American Eagle page?
Hoping for an answer.. I will be taking envoy out of ORD a little more often. I have had trouble with ORD gate agents in the past. If I list for a flight and end up needing to get on an earlier or later flight can/will the gate agent switch me with the origional confirmation or do I need to list for the new flight I'd like to take?

Thanks
Quote: Hoping for an answer.. I will be taking envoy out of ORD a little more often. I have had trouble with ORD gate agents in the past. If I list for a flight and end up needing to get on an earlier or later flight can/will the gate agent switch me with the origional confirmation or do I need to list for the new flight I'd like to take?

Thanks
What's the story with ORD gate agents? I may be needing to use ORD for jump seating on SkyWest.
Quote: Are you kidding? This place is FAR worse. There are no trolls over there, no PeeSA cowards giving their useless opinions, and generally there's just far less bs.

Unless you were a yes voter on the TA. Then they probably unleashed all hell on you.

I haven't been there in years. I quit due to to the political rhetoric, posting of L-R wingnut spam, and the fact that pretty much any post devolved into calling someone an idiot within the first three replies.

Has the moderation cracked down? I certainly doubt attitudes have improved or people have had a kumbaya moment, I still see some of the usual suspects when I load the main page.
Mesa possibly coming to DFW?...

Maintenance job at Mesa Airlines - Aircraft Inspector - DFW
Quote: 1. Training, vacation, etc are put on your schedule before bidding.
2. No open time = no trading
3. For every action you you input there is a reaction, say no in pbs and it declares nuclear war on you.
4. No open time = less reserves, less reserves = more JMS and extensions
5. It will and does stray from your bid
6. Vacation months can have close to min days off.
7. That should be enough to convince a no vote
Most of that is because of your contract language for PBS...
Maybe I'll (literally) pay a visit again.
Quote: Most of that is because of your contract language for PBS...
OK, and *** to do you think, the company is going to negotiate language good for us. Pbs still sucks. No matter it reduces pilots, reduces open time to nil almost, so trading is gone. I have far more freedom with hard lines then I ever did with pbs, and yes I was able to get Sr. With pbs.
Side track here. Is the Dfw crj flying not the worse flying you have ever done.
Quote: Side track here. Is the Dfw crj flying not the worse flying you have ever done.
That seems to be all flying now both EMB and CRJ. Less and less commutable lines every month, longer sits, etc. this place is a mess.
1  2  3  4  5  6  12  52 
Page 2 of 100
Go to