Mokulele Airlines

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14  54 
Page 4 of 64
Go to
How long does it take to hear back from mokulele?
Has anyone who HR interviewed heard back from the airline?

Was told 2-3 weeks until contact from the Chief Pilot, which would come no matter what (so they said) but after ~6 weeks of waiting, haven't heard a single thing and have sent two emails that have not been responded to.
Because they're a top notch operation that keeps their word and doesn't put people's lives in danger with SEL death traps over water. But I digress (and bring that up a lot).
Talked to HR a few days ago in response to not having heard anything and she replied back a day later saying the chief pilot is still looking over things and will contact me shortly.. So we'll just have to wait a bit more!
Quote: Talked to HR a few days ago in response to not having heard anything and she replied back a day later saying the chief pilot is still looking over things and will contact me shortly.. So we'll just have to wait a bit more!
Well that's good to hear.
Can you private message me what number or email you used to contact HR?
Quote: Can you private message me what number or email you used to contact HR?
it has already been listed in this thread like 10 different times when considering all of the quoting done.
I understand that but I've emailed them about three weeks ago, and still no responce just making sure I have the correct address.
Any updates?
does anyone know the current mins?
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14  54 
Page 4 of 64
Go to