Endeavor 2015

Subscribe
3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17 
Page 13 of 21
Go to
Quote: I'd like to hear ALPA and the ALPA lawyers view on how easy it will be for Delta to get out of the agreement.
9E is wholly owned and therefore can do whatever it wants. ALPA is and always will be ineffective at the regional level. ALPA lawyers won't outsmart Delta's lawyers. Delta has a track record for weaseling their way out of contracts. If they want to do it, it will happen.
Quote: 9E is wholly owned and therefore can do whatever it wants. ALPA is and always will be ineffective at the regional level. ALPA lawyers won't outsmart Delta's lawyers. Delta has a track record for weaseling their way out of contracts. If they want to do it, it will happen.
Ding Ding Ding!
Quote: 9E is wholly owned and therefore can do whatever it wants. ALPA is and always will be ineffective at the regional level. ALPA lawyers won't outsmart Delta's lawyers. Delta has a track record for weaseling their way out of contracts. If they want to do it, it will happen.
They can do whatever they want to any of the regional partners, a point that seems to be lost on both of you guys. Since you aren't wholly owned that doesn't apply to you? Was 9E wholly owned when this mess started?
To top it off... they clearly show that they give two $hits about us as is evident by their profit sharing allocation
Quote: They can do whatever they want to any of the regional partners, a point that seems to be lost on both of you guys. Since you aren't wholly owned that doesn't apply to you? Was 9E wholly owned when this mess started?
Pulling a service agreement vs pulling a interview program are completely different.
Quote: They can do whatever they want to any of the regional partners, a point that seems to be lost on both of you guys. Since you aren't wholly owned that doesn't apply to you? Was 9E wholly owned when this mess started?
I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing here. I'm simply saying that Delta, who owes and operates and has 100% control of 9E, can and will pull airplanes away as quickly or slowly or as often as they please. Nothing....Nothing is stopping them. An agreement on paper is worth nothing to Delta. The whole point of Delta owning 9E is to give them that freedom and I imagine they will take full advantage of that. Whether it's adding or taking planes away whenever they feel the need without contracts.
Quote: To top it off... they clearly show that they give two $hits about us as is evident by their profit sharing allocation
You are outsourced labor. What do you not understand about that?
The 200's have to go anyway and they are fine thinning the herd in the meantime. We really don't know what they'll do with us...but why would delta give up control to outsource it back to someone else? That makes no sense to me. You can bet we'll be at 81 900's but things aren't what they seem.
Quote: You are outsourced labor. What do you not understand about that?
Umm, do you not understand who ows Endeavor? Unbelievable how high and mighty some of you Delta guys think you are.
Quote: Umm, do you not understand who ows Endeavor? Unbelievable how high and mighty some of you Delta guys think you are.
Is it in your contract?
3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17 
Page 13 of 21
Go to