does this look stupid?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
How about jumpsuits/flight suits/pajama's, whatever you want to call them. If you aren't military, or a LEO chopper pilot, I just don't get it.
Quote: How about jumpsuits/flight suits/pajama's, whatever you want to call them. If you aren't military, or a LEO chopper pilot, I just don't get it.
Well that is a safety requirement for flight crews in military aircraft, thats different, I don't know if you need a flight suit to fly an SR20 or a Cessna, plus they hotter than hell in the summer.
Quote: Well that is a safety requirement for flight crews in military aircraft, thats different, I don't know if you need a flight suit to fly an SR20 or a Cessna, plus they hotter than hell in the summer.
I know a DPE who routinely wears a flight suit when conducting flight exams in 172's....
Quote: Well that is a safety requirement for flight crews in military aircraft, thats different, I don't know if you need a flight suit to fly an SR20 or a Cessna, plus they hotter than hell in the summer.
And colder in the winter! It's the nomex reacting to hot and cold temps....
Quote: I know a DPE who routinely wears a flight suit when conducting flight exams in 172's....
That cant instill confidence.
Quote: Apparently that might not be such a bad idea. It was recently reported we have lost track of about 8000 foreign students. I vote to have them wear GPS ankle bracelets.

Great...f'n ppl. Well then, I'm all for putting chips in them. Once had a student training solely because his wife was in town to give birth so the kid could be an anchor baby....wanted to slap the dude til the flight was over. Dropped him ASAP.
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to