FedEx-nonmembers

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 8
Go to
Quote: More unfair assumptions. There are other reasons to block one’s calendar, i.e. angry ex wive’s and/or girlfriends who gain access through other FedEx employees.

Blocked or not, you do know all other Fedex Employees can see anyone's schedule, right? Blocking only keeps LINE CREWMEMBERS from looking on VIPS. It's still available to ANYONE on the green screen.

Try again.....
Quote: Blocked or not, you do know all other Fedex Employees can see anyone's schedule, right? Blocking only keeps LINE CREWMEMBERS from looking on VIPS. It's still available to ANYONE on the green screen.

Try again.....
Tell us how and you get a chicken dinner...
Quote: Tell us how and you get a chicken dinner...
Gunter's right ... it's reasonably easy to check out ANYONES schedule on the old Green Screen
Quote: More unfair assumptions. There are other reasons to block one’s calendar, i.e. angry ex wive’s and/or girlfriends who gain access through other FedEx employees.
That's a good one. So many of those angry ex's floating around, now sleeping with other crewmembers so they can gain access to the ex and stalk them. Must be a big problem, because there are a LOT of calendar blockers.

Green screen? I didn't even think we had access to that any more, as of several years.
Quote: Green screen? I didn't even think we had access to that any more, as of several years.
It's there, but I don't have any idea how to bring up my calendar - never mind someone else's.
Quote: You assume manning levels are equal?
As of today on the 11:

642 MEM CAs
588 MEM FOs

The fact that there is more open time in the right seat when manned at a lower level is telling. Of course LCA/SCA Flexes could skew this number a "little" bit
Quote: As of today on the 11:

642 MEM CAs
588 MEM FOs

The fact that there is more open time in the right seat when manned at a lower level is telling. Of course LCA/SCA Flexes could skew this number a "little" bit
And vacation quantity and other projects, and RFO for the right seat.
Really hard to say which seat is manned higher without the real numbers.
Quote: Blocked or not, you do know all other Fedex Employees can see anyone's schedule, right? Blocking only keeps LINE CREWMEMBERS from looking on VIPS. It's still available to ANYONE on the green screen.

Try again.....
Gunter, Do you ever say anything positive? Your personal attacks are tiresome. I hope we never have to fly together. I’m sure you’re a joy to be around...not!
Or....it could be something simple.....like he's a Klepto:
Pretty much addressed by others.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 8
Go to