Vacancy bid 15-04V

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 47
Go to
Quote: I just wanted to take a moment to personally thank folks like our Danish friend Kilder for making this bid possible.

Carry on.
That's funny. Now for the thread drift.😄
Quote: do you know if they will allow the Indoc class to bid on this vacancy? A friend who started in October was allowed to bid and got IAH after being told EWR?
If CCS allows you to place a bid into the system prior to the bid closing, I would do it if there is something that you want regardless of what you are told. My class was told we weren't eligible to bid but some that submitted bids received awards.

This was a while back - post merger, pre-ISL so YMMV.
Quote: If CCS allows you to place a bid into the system prior to the bid closing, I would do it if there is something that you want regardless of what you are told. My class was told we weren't eligible to bid but some that submitted bids received awards.

This was a while back - post merger, pre-ISL so YMMV.

My buddy in Indoc class of October was allowed to bid and got Houston out of the bid. I was trying to find out if it was a one off deal or has it happened before.
Quote: do you know if they will allow the Indoc class to bid on this vacancy? A friend who started in October was allowed to bid and got IAH after being told EWR?
Yes you are. You'll have CCS access after a couple days.
unfilled slots after the first snapshot:

DCA 756 FO 29

EWR 320 FO 70
EWR 737 FO 128
EWR 756 FO 69

IAH 320 FO 41

LAX 737 FO 7

SFO 320 FO 35
SFO 737 FO 64
Quote: unfilled slots after the first snapshot:

DCA 756 FO 29

EWR 320 FO 70
EWR 737 FO 128
EWR 756 FO 69

IAH 320 FO 41

LAX 737 FO 7

SFO 320 FO 35
SFO 737 FO 64
Newhires should be getting choices other than EWR, good news.
How does this work for new hires (1 month in), I have my bid in for IAH 320 but I wasn't on the snapshot and there were 41 unfilled spots. Are new hires not on the snapshot or do they need us in EWR? Thanks for any insight!
Quote: How does this work for new hires (1 month in), I have my bid in for IAH 320 but I wasn't on the snapshot and there were 41 unfilled spots. Are new hires not on the snapshot or do they need us in EWR? Thanks for any insight!
Are you on the 320 now? If so, it might just be a glitch. On the last vacancy bid first day snapshot, a whole slew of pilots were not showing correctly.
Thanks Flip, I'm "in training" on it!
Wow, good news indeed! Thanks for the snapshot post. How often is a snapshot taken until the bid closes? Once a day, perhaps?

After the bid closes on 5 Dec, how long does it typically take for the results to post?
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 47
Go to